My temper has been bad - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My temper has been bad

For some reason lately, I notice when people get rude or are arrogant, it makes me very angry. Even if I'm not involved.

There been a builder working on house next door to us. They chopped down bushes and keep coming through our yard without asking. And I've been hearing that the owner of company is a jerk to everyone working over there. Well, when I found out this I got the urge to go tell him off if I see him doing anything else stupid, to show him a piece of his own.

Plus I saw a lady on TV being nasty to someone and I had the imagine in my mind to tell her off and smack her.

I don't know where this anger and rage comes from. Since usually I usually try to be a mild manner person. But it is scaring me, and I try to let it go, but when I think of it, my face turns red and I get this weird feeling.

I don't know how to get rid of it, other than not think or dwell on the thoughts. Fortunately I tend to get quiet and find a place to be alone when I get mad. But I worry I might let lose if somebody does something stupid, and I don't think first. :/

It just pisses me off when people think they're big shots and nobody can put them in their place because they work for them, etc. I feel like somebody needs to step in and cut em down to size. It really makes me angry.

Underneath the cold November sky, I wait for you... As the pages of my life roll by, I wait for you... I'm so desperate just to see your face, meet me in this broken place...

Be a little brave for a little bit of time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Don
Fupa King

Language: English
At the very least, of all the kinds of anger to have, it seems like it's stemming from a sense of justice at least which isn't inherently bad. People suck, and sometimes just seeing people act like tools every day can get to you eventually.

Life's Wack
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 05:02 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
The world is full of people. Weíre all here yet the first thing we do is try to destroy each other. I know where youíre anger is coming from. I have an anger issue myself. For the most part, I have it under control though. We feel like being almighty, all powerful. We want to rule everyone and put everyone in their place.

Anger also comes from envy and jealousy... itís human nature to destroy each because we want what they have or we want to be the best. We need to take a step back and realize how small and powerless we are once in a while. Sometimes, you need to put yourself in place. The reason why we can never achieve world peace is because we are all selfish, egotistical people. I know itís hard but next time you feel angry, think about why youíre angry. If it has anything to do with YOU then take a step back and chill the **** out. That goes for everyone.

I've been seeking happiness for years.
I've lived in hiding from the darkness.
I've spent so many hours in question.
I've prayed that God finds me soon.
Only to realize I must find myself.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 05:20 AM
ghostly

ive also been very angry lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

believe in urself
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 10:09 AM
SAS's Chief Meteorologist

There are a lot of a-holes in the world.

Nobody loves me but my dog, and I think he might be jivin', too.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page