My mum always said "You are just lazy to work and so you are faking it." - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-22-2011, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My mum always said "You are just lazy to work and so you are faking it."

So until now my mum still said this whenever we argued and I just don't have any energy to said anything anymore.I admit half of it it's because i'm lazy but half of it is because I can't deal with peoples.The negative thoughts and the anxiety is enough to not make me want to work.Kinda moody now just want to let it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-25-2011, 12:34 AM
cwq
Celebrity Gorilla

My parents used to think i am lazy, others too. It seems easlier to label us as lazy instead of trying to understand or care about whats going on inside us. I remember it just made me feel more badly about myself. Now i am working 2 shifts and barely have time for myself.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page