More hits - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2020, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Exclamation

More hits

building a stack / mountain.. accusations, punishment all life, misjudgement, illegal...

more preposterous.. cruel, nasty removal from supermarket by direct aggressive transaction abortion! even returning formally, once successfully.. then another puppetry lead-on tactic come back in 2 days invite.. but that planned for all management & minion staff gathered to surround me... to curse further U CAN'T immoral threats of misery. so far, 2 other nearest other towns tried to get what i can to live on. 1 the worst stock. 2nd slightly more. Third some more. but experiment just an audit. none can touch my local place 0.77 miles from home for better goods there. being desperate. even more bullying taunts about all general terrible chaos I SHOULD NEVER EVER DRIVE I WILL KILL: EVERYONE!! roots of old. all put to rest with my splendid new licence reinforced properly. solid history since rehab recovery on socially anxiety grounds only. settled

evil friend more crazy judgement but i should view him as a fiend!

"Then I suggest you get on a train.
You are not fit to drive a car and your selfish attitude could end up killing someone.
If I hear of you driving all that way again I will report you to the police myself. "
thes digs come from everywhere in this terrible evil world
me forced to pay £2,000s+ for water damage below all supposed to be caused by me..?? never happened. no evidence. decades efore i mwas rain ed thru mu ceiling by their faulty laundry machine. that wonked my kitchen cupboards, squeaking forever, all pouring to sink. never affecting those below. more keeps happening.. all accusations.. i a criminal?? only crimes happy straight to me. i see a level of rape whan all transactions for groceries snatched away from me without my consent!

harness my fury towards humans. definitely not worth killing anyone for pleasure. much more loss. best string ‘em up in pain to suffer, remove their control of their life. that’s all, repeatedly happened to me to some eventual bulkhead, but this will keep expanding..

No human exists or is right. no human has ever done anything good or nice to or for me.. employers. every pretend friendship is curtailed by them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-19-2020, 01:17 PM
⚰️👻

My Mood: Dead
Why do they keep kicking out of the shop?
Maybe consider shopping online.

What was Rehab for ?

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page