Living with a hoarder - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-19-2020, 07:00 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Living with a hoarder

As you might have guessed from the title, I am currently living with a hoarder. I have been living with her for pretty much my whole life. Yes - my mother. I have lived in envy of those with beautiful homes. Nothing fancy, just...clean. Tidy. Where you can take 2 steps without tripping over clutter and exist without being kissed by fruit flies. Where someone can knock on the door and a rush of anxiety will not have to go over me as I'd have nothing to be anxious about. I am trying to move out. I am trying so hard. Who knows this feeling?

Show this to everyone who does not understand social anxiety
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3KDiUq9AdM&t=219s
_
Youtube poops are the best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnbU...3r3m3xw03c010c
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-19-2020, 11:01 PM
A Tad Hexish

My Mood: Brooding
Well, my sister is a hoarder, and she lived with me for a while, but I haven't had to live my whole life with a hoarder. (Unless you count living with myself, since I'm a book hoarder, haha.) My garage is still filled almost to the ceiling with her stuff. My basement is full of her stuff. And my living room and spare room used to be full of her stuff, but I finally got her to clear that out. I also had a bad problem with fruit flies and phorid flies while she was here. It's taken me a couple of years to get it under control. Hoarding's not fun, kids.

I love Society. It is entirely composed now of beautiful idiots and brilliant lunatics. Just what Society should be.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page