Kid Suffering From Dwarfism Begs To Be Killed - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
On Life Support

My Mood: Dead

Kid Suffering From Dwarfism Begs To Be Killed

Because Of Bullying!

Seriously? This makes me sick to my stomach

**** this world

Please end it all! There is no hope for humanity!

Or maybe we're already dead and this world is hell... it must be. This just goes to proove that there is no escape. If your life is **** and you blame your environment (people/city/country/culture) and daydream constantly of moving somewhere else hoping to reinvent yourself and that everything will magically work out is but an illusion. A cruel illusion.

It doesn't matter if it is Australia, New York City, Zimbabwe, Sapporo, China, First World, Third World, a few blocks away or across the street...Human nature is all the same.

"Existence well what does it matter?
I exist on the best terms I can
The past is now part of my future,
The present is well out of hand"

― Ian Curtis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 01:43 PM
alien monk

this isn't because of "human nature", its cultural. but anyway, people have done much worse of course. eat meat, squash a bug, people starving in various places, while others play playstation, overeat, etc. the feelings of others only matter arbitrarily - care about some, not others. always foremost care about self.

for example in the poll "Would you date someone who doesn't like to kiss?" 54% discard the other (not even a date!?) for not liking a single activity. life lived on rails, only one way to go, person good or bad based on set criteria. no regard for differences.

deep cultural failings, present culture only made for certain people. media portrays only certain people. rest left behind. no place for them.

kind of lol but also 100% serious

stop driving cars everywhere
stop tourism
stop abusing animals
stop overconsumption
etc etc

please don't identify with the "human race". you are just you. whether an earthquake or a lynch mob, disasters are sad, sometimes preventable etc etc. you don't need to think about it all, its not your responsibility. limit your scope to yourself. stick to your own disasters. other people's disasters might be educational re your disasters, but you can not fix them.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 02:43 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
You're doing life wrong, you're supposed to ignore bad stuff & be irrationally happy about everything all the time.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 10:58 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: English
My Mood: Breezy
I saw that. That was so wrong. I want to teach my son to stand up for others that can't yet for themselves. Life is an ugly awful place to nothave atleaat 1 friend.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 11:02 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
Someone above me said it wasnít an issue with human nature and humankind but Iím here to tell you that it is.

You see, we humans are sinners by nature. We will go on living the wrong way because thatís the nature of humankind. To rebel against God and sacrifice. Thatís why all the fun stuff isnít morally bad for us and why all the good stuff is plain boring to us. We are jolted into an existence of pain and suffering because of our original sinners. God does not dictate what happens here on earth. Nothing can stop someone from blowing up the whole world because it is his sole will to do so. God may oversee the entire stage but ultimately, we control the play. Heís just watching it all play out and giving us our rights: our free will to do whatever we want. That is a gift for humankind. Itís up to us how we use this gift but we already know how that goes. Weíll continue to kill, die, have sex, control and destroy things because we are designed to fight the righteousness from God. So yes, weíre all ****ed here on earth. Either youíre one of the lucky ones who make it on your own or you die forever and without a true solid answer most of the time. We all deserve to die but nobody wants to be the one to go.

I've been seeking happiness for years.
I've lived in hiding from the darkness.
I've spent so many hours in question.
I've prayed that God finds me soon.
Only to realize I must find myself.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 08:19 PM
SAS Member

poor kid. in just nine years on this planet, he's accumulated a lifetime's worth of anguish and misery.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 08:29 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Hmmm. I missed this thread when it first came up (somehow). I kinda wish I could unsee it.

/WYSD
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 10:16 PM
Define "purgatory"

Language: American English, Russian
Not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous Indeed View Post
Isn't it a bit early to worry about that at 7 years old?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy396 View Post
I don't believe you at all about the taste. You are vegan anyway, so how would you know what meat tastes like. I get sick of vegans saying it tastes the same and then you bite into it and it's horrible.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2020, 06:38 PM
Eye Watchin' U

Language: American English, Gibberish
A bit of a late response, but I will give some input on this topic...

'Suffering' is when one feels direct pain, anguish or limitations that make them unable to function cognitively, emotionally, verbally, physically, etc. External disorders that show physical difference but do not affect much of their cognitive abilities is not 'suffering' directly from it (dwarfism). It's the impacts of being bullied due to being seen differently that is giving the reason for his suffering (external).

The video had been controversial due to ethical boundaries of privacy concerns and intervention, and, of course, conspiracies of suspecting it to be a fraud story. It went viral enough for him to meet celebrities, funding for vacation to Disneyland, and also to take him out of that school (not sure if home schooled or went to another school.) The ethical dilemma, in my opinion, is that if the child is going through breakdowns and shows signs of things such as depression and psychosis, all of what he received will only alleviate so much unless/until he shows those signs again. The lack of addressing this while raising awareness of childhood bullying and mental health is not going to go far other than seeing his case as yet another anti-bullying PSA, if you will.

This is not to shame the family or supporters who mean well. When first seeing it I had the same reaction as many and tears were swelling up. But also as someone who suffers from mental health problems and yet the general population doesn't see 'the issue' as relevant due to not having apparent physical disorders/differences, the only common denominator is the mental health status even well after the fact. Many who are suicidal will have multiple occasions to attempt again. From what I understood from the video, the child tried to take objects to harm himself in the past, and that's enough to become admitted regardless of his physical condition.

I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldnít make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet. - Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Is that video real?

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionlessThug View Post
Is that video real?
Why wouldn't it be?
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Happy little accidents

It got even worse for that boy when people claimed it was fake and said he was really a grown up trying to get attention and money. It's good that the mom cared so much to share this with the world. From what I heard is that the online fundraising wasn't started by his family, so I guess people were envious of all the support he got. It's not that hard to believe someone could be bullied like that.

Don't let people treat you like dirt.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-13-2020, 01:36 AM
SAS Member

Arent you guys a bit over exaggerating?
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-14-2020, 01:09 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakawakafo View Post
Arent you guys a bit over exaggerating?
Not if the impact is this severe.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-15-2020, 09:34 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenniumman75 View Post
Not if the impact is this severe.
To that statement i agree 100%
I do not know the story behind this, children in panic mode behave like this, visually its shocking, its best to deal with situations like this clear headed. Pitying the child and the mother is fruitless.
Personally i dislike when things like that get viral

Tum tum tum tuuuuummmmm
A DWARF CHILD BEGS TO BE KILLED BECAUSE HE IS GETTING BULLIED!!!!!!!!!!!

come on... thats not the healthiest approach to this isnt it?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page