Itís like Iím low on fuel. Every day is a struggle to even stay alive - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 01:10 AM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Paranoid

Itís like Iím low on fuel. Every day is a struggle to even stay alive

The only thing I have to look forward to is just the fact that itís Labor Day on Monday and Iíll get a 3 day weekend. What will I do on the weekend? Nothing really. But at least I donít have to work. Oh no wait I do. I have to clean the hell out of my place and refill on cleaning/hygiene supplies. My phone charger also just ripped in half out of ducking nowhere when I was asleep because I left it on my bed, so Iím also thinking about getting a nightstand for my phone. I hate it when I have to buy stuff. God. Then I have to go to a special crafting store 40 minutes away to pick up some black thread too because I couldnít find it anywhere. Iíd rather fix my ripped clothes than buy new ones. God I have life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 01:16 AM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Paranoid
I was checking my home security cameras and my cat is outside even though I kept all the doors and windows closed and locked, so apparently I have some wall repairs to do. I donít even know what really. How the heck did that cat get out, I have no idea. And a mechanic is supposed to come over later today to fix my leaking gas problem in my car. The problems never end. I am just stretched out and ripping apart at the middle. Being rich would solve all my problems. I need to get rich somehow.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 08:40 AM
Permanently Banned

Lol I know, there's always a bunch of maintenance and stuff to take care of

Personal hygiene takes a lot of time too
Posted via Mobile Device

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page