Is it wrong to imagine a girlfriend or wife/partner - Page 5 - Social Anxiety Forum
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
post #81 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 11:32 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowweaver View Post
But would you be offended if he offended you by not offending you? Or would you only be offended if he offended you by not offending you by offending you?
That is a beautiful comment, but no one was offended to begin with. I was annoyed by the word "partner" and I was not offended by it, there is a big difference.

I was, however, offended by you using sarcasm and attempting to offend me while I was in no way offended. I take offense to you attempting to offend my intellegence, I however was not offended, but i also did not mean to offend you, because behind your joking, i think that deep down, you were offended by what i said, no offense meant. And for the record i wasn't offended by the word partner, just by other offenses, such as the NY Giants offensive line, which needs a lot of work since we could not draft anyone to protect our quarterback. But i didn't mean any offense by any of this
Disheveled and Lost is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 11:45 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 634
And for the record, I hope this topic is not deleted. I was bullied in high school on and off and to a much lesser extent before that, so i know bullying when i see it. I feel that about 3 or 4 different members bullied me in different underhanded ways on this topic, whether it be sarcasm or indirect jabs or insults. And while it seems like i am bragging that I was with gorgeous women, for me, that is a huge accomplishment because i came from the lowest of the low to date women that caused a scene in public and had friends who were winners and stars in whatever they did. I feel like most of, or all, the posters on this topic who insulted me or supported the other posters who attacked me, have not come from the bottom and rose up in many of the ways i did. I admitted that I spent 7 years locked away playing video games and was afraid of the world. i feel bad that persepherone is stuck indoors because that used to be me, and i am willing to help him. I realize that it isn't exactly bullying because it is from behind a computer screen but it is bullying tactics. However, I honestly hope this thread is not closed because i want to prove that i am willing to be everyone's friend on this thread, or i am willing to bicker until this is all worked out, because I will always eventually win. Even if I lose, I will show my own flaws and plead my case to where you will all be able to relate to me, and I can devour all of you in any argument if given a platform. I ultimately want to help all of you, as a matter of fact, I don't even post about my problems for over a year, i just post to try to help people, that is my goal
Disheveled and Lost is offline  
post #83 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 02:02 PM
lagrimas negras
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Planet Earth... I think
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disheveled and Lost View Post
I have no problem with anyone using the word partner, but I am also allowed to be annoyed by the word. It is a free country, i can be annoyed by any words i want and
take it to the supreme court if i want and ask "partner" to be removed from the dictionary.

I will allow you to use the word partner, thanks for the sarcasm! I was calm until persepherone wished I was a sex slave for men and made homophobic comments towards me. Do you condone that type of language and insults? Or are you just happy to have sarcastic biting hypothetical conversations?
Ok I understand. Sorry for being silly. It does seem like you were insulted first so I don't blame you for being upset.
I also don't like seeing people ganging up on someone.
Posted via Mobile Device
thomasjune is offline  
post #84 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 01:04 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 16
I believe it's not really bad to imagine these things. It could even be motivating at times for you to go through the path of self-improvement even more
giovanniiiii is offline  
post #85 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 12:05 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasjune View Post
Ok I understand. Sorry for being silly. It does seem like you were insulted first so I don't blame you for being upset.
I also don't like seeing people ganging up on someone.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ok I am sorry also that i was rude but i felt attacked by multiple posters, anyway I am normally not this thin-skinned and i don't take offense for being silly,
I was just on edge.
Disheveled and Lost is offline  
post #86 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 12:38 PM
your dads girlfriend
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,001
I used to. Then I got married and now i wonder what itíd be like without him. lol

always
BeautyandRage is offline  
post #87 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 01:38 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyandRage View Post
I used to. Then I got married and now i wonder what itíd be like without him. lol
One lucky lady to have a good man.

I hope you are feeling better.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #88 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 01:46 PM
your dads girlfriend
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
One lucky lady to have a good man.

I hope you are feeling better.
Thanks I am now. Sometimes I have episodes of extreme depression and get very down. I appreciate the prayers btw

always
BeautyandRage is offline  
post #89 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 01:56 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyandRage View Post
Thanks I am now. Sometimes I have episodes of extreme depression and get very down. I appreciate the prayers btw
You're welcome.

Good to hear that you are feeling better.

Can relate to that as severe depression does come in waves. Usually when feel tired or stressed over life issues depression gets worse.

About the prayers, you're welcome.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #90 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 02:15 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyandRage View Post
I used to. Then I got married and now i wonder what itíd be like without him. lol
Sorry but this post vaguely bothers me. For everyone who does not have a husband or wife or in a relationship, this will just make people think how lucky you are and get jealous.
I am sorry if you have other problems but to me, you stating you are married just to me is a way to rub it in everyone's face so to speak. Being married or in a relationship is not some magic elixir where you are just home free. Again, I am sorry to get on your case, just think it is an odd topic to just state "i am married and can't imagine what it would be like to NOT have that stability and happiness." I am not trying to start an argument just don't like the tone of your post, sounds like you are just gloating somehow
Disheveled and Lost is offline  
post #91 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 05:27 AM
SAS Member
 
Scrub-Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 13,957
My Mood: Twisted
Nothing wrong with imagining yourself being happy with a partner or someone. How else are you supposed to cope through hard days and loneliness?

You're Winner!
Scrub-Zero is offline  
post #92 of 94 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 10:53 PM
your dads girlfriend
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disheveled and Lost View Post
Sorry but this post vaguely bothers me. For everyone who does not have a husband or wife or in a relationship, this will just make people think how lucky you are and get jealous.
I am sorry if you have other problems but to me, you stating you are married just to me is a way to rub it in everyone's face so to speak. Being married or in a relationship is not some magic elixir where you are just home free. Again, I am sorry to get on your case, just think it is an odd topic to just state "i am married and can't imagine what it would be like to NOT have that stability and happiness." I am not trying to start an argument just don't like the tone of your post, sounds like you are just gloating somehow
ďNot trying to start an argument ď when youíre literally attacking me lol. You act as if marriage equals happiness and it just doesnít. Nor does it equal stability. Also, why on a social anxiety forum and being anonymous why here would I choose to boast about my life? This is just a place for me to say what I have to say. My marriage is falling apart and so yes, I do wonder what it would be like to not be married and to have never been married. Iím pretty sure I was drunk off my *** writing that as well. And I donít think I should have to justify myself for feeling this way. Donít bother replying, because I donít need a response from you.

always
BeautyandRage is offline  
post #93 of 94 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 06:21 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyandRage View Post
ďNot trying to start an argument ď when youíre literally attacking me lol. You act as if marriage equals happiness and it just doesnít. Nor does it equal stability. Also, why on a social anxiety forum and being anonymous why here would I choose to boast about my life? This is just a place for me to say what I have to say. My marriage is falling apart and so yes, I do wonder what it would be like to not be married and to have never been married. Iím pretty sure I was drunk off my *** writing that as well. And I donít think I should have to justify myself for feeling this way. Donít bother replying, because I donít need a response from you.
Sorry I misinterpreted what you said. I guess i am used to sooo many posters just crow-barring into conversation that they are married while everyone else is alone and miserable. I know that being married or having stability is not the answer necessarily. Anyway sorry i just thought you were one of the posters who like to mention that they are in relationships because there are so many of them out there, especially on this site. Anyway sorry it was a misunderstanding
Disheveled and Lost is offline  
post #94 of 94 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member
 
Chereogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: U.k.
Gender: Male
Posts: 375
Mods please close this topic. This thread has gone to the dogs. Shut it down. Thanks

"I am Chereogo, the horse with no name..."
Chereogo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bands, songs, lyrics, etc. Caedmon Spiritual Support 532 11-15-2019 07:54 AM
How I got a girlfriend Triumphant21 Relationships 3 01-08-2019 09:31 AM
Not realizing or being able to understand you are wrong llodell88 General Discussion 0 06-23-2018 10:53 PM
Misheard Song Lyrics Silent Memory Entertainment 13 10-25-2015 03:53 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome