Is it possible to become less physically attractive as puberty ends? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Is it possible to become less physically attractive as puberty ends?

When I was around 14-19 years old in 7-12th grade, I noticed that many females would ask me out. I actually had quite a few girlfriends in middle and H.S. I never approached any females, yet many females came to me. Some were actually quite attractive as well. I never had sex though, so now i'm a 23-year-old virgin.

Now in college, it seems much more difficult. I approached about 5 females during the last 4 years of college(I should be graduating this December) yet I haven't been successful with one. I explicitly asked one girl out and she wasn't interested. The other ones I tried to talk to and they would not talk back.

I was wondering if someone's appearance can change drastically over a number of years( during and after puberty?) Is college just much more difficult to meet females since most women here are already in relationships? Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 11:45 AM
untitled document

Language: None
The fact that you were 2 years older than most of your classmates -- thus more developed -- probably made you unusually attractive to girls in middle school and high school. Looking exactly the same in college is no longer a competitive advantage.

SA Game | Sacramento SA Meetup

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
The fact that you were 2 years older than most of your classmates -- thus more developed -- probably made you unusually attractive to girls in middle school and high school. Looking exactly the same in college is no longer a competitive advantage.
Good observation

When I was in 12th grade, I actually had a hot, blonde counselor offer me tutoring and told me that we should talk. For whatever reason, I felt shy and said no.

Now, I try to hit on an average looking, Asian, foreign exchange student from China and even she isn't interested. LOL

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page