I'm Terrified! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

I'm Terrified!

Hi Everyone
I'm terrified. I saw the guy that's been saying these things. I'm sure he's going to go through with it. He wears a doo-rag and so you can't see his face completely.
I'm sure that he's going to do it to me because today when I was passing by my window he passed by on his bike, he sees me in the window then signals a number two with his fingers telling whoever that I live on the second floor.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I think I may stay at my aunt's house if she'll have me. If not I don't know.

The only thing that makes sense about this is that he's in a gang that's been forming around here. I might be an initiation or someone might have pinned something they may have done on me.

I am too afraid to leave my house. I had alot to do this week one of them was picking up my nephew which is how he saw me in the first place. People keep looking at me strange and now I know why. They know him and know what he's going to do to me so it's like a "that girl" thing.

I'm shaking and crying. I have faith in God but they say when your afraid you don't. I don't know what's going to happen to me.

I love everyone here. Thanks for your support.

Luv N Hugs
Mystic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-26-2006, 09:46 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Mystic Pencil,

You said a number two sign and I immediately thought that it could have been a "Peace" sign. He has no reason to attack you. I don't think picking on an innocent person with a perceived "fashion felony" is grounds for violence. You have seen him and his do-rag, his bicycle, his clothing, his age and mannerisms. I'd say that it would not be in his best interest to be picking on you - even as a child of God.

Even as an initiation, it doesn't quite make sense. You wouldn't have anything they'd want. They'd have to have a valid motive. Something doesn't seem quite right.

Regardless, I would still keep monitoring it.

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page