I'm so lonely and depressed... - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 84 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 11:31 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashishsteag View Post
brother!! just get one thing in your mind...women love men who speak and work with confidence...even i see lot of couples around me and i am the lonely loner stuck in all the craps...you see its not just what you feel..there are many people like you who feel the same way...take it easy and talk to any woman with slight confidence just like you are speaking to some distant friend...things would be fine..i bet ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 5ilent One View Post
Ive never had someone really either... Its like im too afraid of something... To get too close... I push people away...but i try not to
I know the feeling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-06-2013, 09:38 PM
SAS Member

Smile

Don't take this in a creepy way but I absolutely love you. You sound just like me! (Except that I'm a girl) I hope you've made friends now.
post #23 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 11:42 AM
SAS Member

I can't believe reading what jack123 wrote. This is sooo much what I feel. Just exactly. I feel like I want to cry. I want to cry for you Jack, since I feel your pain so much, and I want to cry for myself of course. Unfortunately, even crying became somehow rare to me. I am just depressed and nothing more. It's so dark and unsure. I am afraid to look straight into people's eyes. I keep on thinking obsessive thoughts and I kind of feel that life is not worth living. I am so much alone. Alone, alone, alone...

Please, my dear Jack, if you have any sort of solution, let me also know about it, because my bitterness and loneliness knows no limits. Please! God, or anyone, just help me. I am lost.

post #24 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 11:48 AM
9mm
Permanently Banned

I understand where you're coming from. I've pretty much just decided "to hell with other people." Better to seek out solitude, other people rob us of our identities anyway.
post #25 of 84 (permalink) Old 02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
SAS Member

I wish it would be easy. The thoughts are just irrational, and I can't believe that I, the rational person, have such irrational obsessive thoughts. Life is so beautiful when I look at the world, but all the sudden so frightening when I try to reach it... Why must it be like that?
post #26 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013, 01:00 AM
SAS Member

I created this account just to reply to you jack123, because I couldnt believe what I was reading. Word for word you described me and I know that this is an old post...but I have to respond.

I just turned 22, I've been told I'm an attractive guy. There was time when I had more friends, even friends that were girls...I was nice to them and tried to hang out. The thought that they would be my gf always was cool to think about. But I have always been friend zoned. I guess Im too nice and cautious. Im too scared of rejection because I've been rejected so much. Iv become used to it now. Im starting to not care anymore and accept the possibility that I will never have that special someone I can have physical and emotional intimacy with....especially emotional. I go to college with so many people, but its like Im a ghost. I approach a group of fellow students chatting and whenever I have the guts to finally TALK.....what I say is unimportant and it is wasted breath. In the end I feel embarrassed. There has been few times I finally was close friends with a girl. These girls were long time friends. I became attracted to them...and when I tried to become more than friends I was never good enough apparently. I feel so empty and lonely. I have little to no "friends" any more because I think I've given up. I have no one I can share my feelings with or myself with. When I go to school, parks, public places its like couples are flinging their love in my face, like rubbing salt in the wounds. I am so envious of them. I have become bitter and I am angry at myself for becoming that way. I want to be happy for them. I want to be positive, but I cant be. I want someone to care about me...love me...be close to me. I want to wake up to someone next to me....I also want to be my lovers best friend and be there for them! I just want to be happy
I feel like just giving up for good and accepting the fact that I will forever be alone. I will never be good enough.
post #27 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-14-2013, 01:06 AM
JZA80

Quote:
Originally Posted by little lion View Post
I'll be your friend?
I would love to be at least one extra person that you can talk to whenever your down.. Nothing compares to chronic loneliness.. Just know that although Im a stranger, I'm here for you. I promise Im not a creep! Lol
post #28 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-15-2013, 01:08 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Crappy
Dont worry Jack, I am a woman and let me tell you... we are not all that scary. But I do now how you feel about depression, anxiety, social isolation. Women experience that too. I hope you find someone.
post #29 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-15-2013, 03:58 AM
SAS Member

Too long, didn't read. Who isn't lonely and depressed nowadays? We have to find our luck day by day, it's not something that comes that easy. I have all conditions to be absolutely happy and feel like I'm in paradise yet something inside me is stopping me from achieving that feeling, really don't know what's that. Probably the fact that I don't have anyone to share the happiness so I suppress this feeling. However, I think life is good and worth living, sure I ain't giving up that easy.
post #30 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-16-2013, 04:06 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvert89 View Post
Too long, didn't read. Who isn't lonely and depressed nowadays? We have to find our luck day by day, it's not something that comes that easy. I have all conditions to be absolutely happy and feel like I'm in paradise yet something inside me is stopping me from achieving that feeling, really don't know what's that. Probably the fact that I don't have anyone to share the happiness so I suppress this feeling. However, I think life is good and worth living, sure I ain't giving up that easy.
<<Finds life good and worth living.

Cool story, bro.
post #31 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-16-2013, 04:08 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake7 View Post
I created this account just to reply to you jack123, because I couldnt believe what I was reading. Word for word you described me and I know that this is an old post...but I have to respond.

I just turned 22, I've been told I'm an attractive guy. There was time when I had more friends, even friends that were girls...I was nice to them and tried to hang out. The thought that they would be my gf always was cool to think about. But I have always been friend zoned. I guess Im too nice and cautious. Im too scared of rejection because I've been rejected so much. Iv become used to it now. Im starting to not care anymore and accept the possibility that I will never have that special someone I can have physical and emotional intimacy with....especially emotional. I go to college with so many people, but its like Im a ghost. I approach a group of fellow students chatting and whenever I have the guts to finally TALK.....what I say is unimportant and it is wasted breath. In the end I feel embarrassed. There has been few times I finally was close friends with a girl. These girls were long time friends. I became attracted to them...and when I tried to become more than friends I was never good enough apparently. I feel so empty and lonely. I have little to no "friends" any more because I think I've given up. I have no one I can share my feelings with or myself with. When I go to school, parks, public places its like couples are flinging their love in my face, like rubbing salt in the wounds. I am so envious of them. I have become bitter and I am angry at myself for becoming that way. I want to be happy for them. I want to be positive, but I cant be. I want someone to care about me...love me...be close to me. I want to wake up to someone next to me....I also want to be my lovers best friend and be there for them! I just want to be happy
I feel like just giving up for good and accepting the fact that I will forever be alone. I will never be good enough.
So you're sad because you have a lot of friends, are attractive but don't have a girlfriend? Yea, your life must be hard especially with many friends and the automatic attention you might be getting due to your attractiveness. /s
post #32 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 05:07 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake7 View Post

I can relate
post #33 of 84 (permalink) Old 04-29-2013, 04:55 PM
SAS Member

it's scary that I feel exactly the same way, like word for word. I actually made an account here just because this is basically me. Except that I'm 18
post #34 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 10:35 PM
SAS Member

Hey there!

I'm 23 and I think I can somewhat relate to you. I got no real friends and i'm always afraid and nervous of people judging me. I'm always worried inside and people don't realize how I have such crippling anxiety. My own family gets frustrated and angry and verbally/emotionally abusive because of it. They just don't understand, but wish they could. I wish i had a good friend that would care about me and not judge me and actually take the time for me and get me out of my comfort zone. I've been so anxious that I don't even want go to groups and events I use to join. Groups of people frighten me
post #35 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Permanently Banned

I'm right there with you man

You came to the right place.... We all feel like that.
post #36 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 12:29 AM
Inoffensive kitty pic

My Mood: Sneaky
Don't worry dude, confidence doesn't even matter if your personality is rancid anyways and you have nothing to offer anybody (aka me).
post #37 of 84 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtcobain View Post
Dont worry Jack, I am a woman and let me tell you... we are not all that scary. But I do now how you feel about depression, anxiety, social isolation. Women experience that too. I hope you find someone.
post #38 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 10:47 AM
SAS Member

I Can Help

Hi Jack

I see you have quite a few problems! Well not to worry I am here to help if you would like it. I work for an online helpline which helps with any worries or problems people have. A lot of people ask 'what would you know' actually I've learnt a lot I may only be 21 but I've been through enough to help people through life. I am more than happy to speak to you through email or live chat, feel free to email [email protected] and we can have a chat about anything that troubles you, my job is to advise not judge! Anyone else who feels they need to talk to someone feel free to email me! I'm here to help!

Kind Regards

Alyssa Stevenson.
post #39 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 10:52 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyssaStevenson LLH View Post
Hi Jack

I see you have quite a few problems! Well not to worry I am here to help if you would like it. I work for an online helpline which helps with any worries or problems people have. A lot of people ask 'what would you know' actually I've learnt a lot I may only be 21 but I've been through enough to help people through life. I am more than happy to speak to you through email or live chat, feel free to email [email protected] and we can have a chat about anything that troubles you, my job is to advise not judge! Anyone else who feels they need to talk to someone feel free to email me! I'm here to help!

Kind Regards

Alyssa Stevenson.
just wanted to say i might email when i have my extreme depression moments if i need to but i dont want to bother you too much, just wanted to say i respect people who try to help others for a living most of the time ,its something i am training to do also and aspire to be
post #40 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 02:03 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 161 View Post
just wanted to say i might email when i have my extreme depression moments if i need to but i dont want to bother you too much, just wanted to say i respect people who try to help others for a living most of the time ,its something i am training to do also and aspire to be

Hello, I would love to help you out feel free to email me I help people on a daily basis I am online now on windows live messenger so we can online chat. Very sorry I typed my email address wrong it is actually [email protected]
I am online now so we can have a chat. Hope to speak to you soon

Kind Regards

Alyssa Stevenson.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page