I'm an unlikable person - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2016, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
A girl lost in darkness..

My Mood: Brooding

I'm an unlikable person

My family never liked me , people that I've encountered in life didn't like me and I am hated on the internet too.

I remember in the past that I met someone irl and we became "friends". They talked about some mmo and I wasn't into it really at the time but one person in life was talking to me. I played it with them for months and then we found a guild , once that happened they dropped me in real life and the game. It made me realize I was like the unfavorable option in life but they had idea to make use of me till favorable one appeared. From that point I didn't really talk to anyone else in real life.

I started talking to people online with instant messenger and we played games and could talk about nothing in past but it's like I can't chat with them anymore. They are still a group but I have nothing to say to them and nothing that will bring the old flame back. There isn't a conversation that you could even have with person like me and say you really have enjoyed it. I am a person with an unlikable personality and low social skills.

I've just been thinking recently , why would anyone ever like me while I am so undesirable?
Posted via Mobile Device
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Aesthetically Challenged

My Mood: Goofy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRoadNowhere View Post
There isn't a conversation that you could even have with person like me and say you really have enjoyed it. I am a person with an unlikable personality and low social skills.

I've just been thinking recently , why would anyone ever like me while I am so undesirable?
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm right there along with you. I noticed I was socially unlikeable ever since I entered kindergarten. After years of social rejection (not being even given a chance) I'm just sticking to doing my own thing. Reading books, trying to improve my mind and learn a s-hit load of stuff. I suggest you do the same (it alleviates the pain, somewhat).
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-07-2016, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
A girl lost in darkness..

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruised View Post
Dont tell anyone you have no friends; they won't be your friend after that because theyll think something is wrong with you.
I don't think I have to mention not having friends to be judged.
Posted via Mobile Device

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 10:59 AM
Permanently Banned

Some people are quite fond of me, though it takes a certain type of person to truly appreciate me.

I certainly have no shortage of critics on SAS who think I'm a loud-mouthed arrogant jackass. I don't really care though, since I don't like them either and I fail to take seriously the opinions of such simple-minded fools who dare to judge me without even truly knowing the real me.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 11:03 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Fine
I find that people like me for the most part until they get what they are using me for, or give up trying to get it, then they don't like me anymore. That's just how people are in what society has become, which is to say cold, selfish, and mean.

If you take in a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 11:57 AM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Lonely
I always wanted to go to places to meet people of like mind where we can appreciate one another and just meld ideas. I never knew where I can go for that though. I can relate strongly with your first statement op, I feel that all the time. The % of how true it is I don't know. I'm trying to accept being alone, but yeah I just really need people irl and I don't have them. I'm extremely tired of being on my own.

I think people are very critical, the slightest hair our of place or something that doesn't agree with their perceptions of how I should be and they write me off completely. So I have no choice but to say well **** them then (without harbouring anger/bitterness)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page