I love negativity? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I love negativity?

Hey guys, so it seems like I'm attracted to negativity. What I mean is that I told myself i wouldn't read the comments section of youtube videos because they often times put me in a bad mood, but i read them anyway. In fact i will often times seek out a youtuber that is kind of known for having contravercial videos just so i can read the hate comments. The funny thing is, reading the hate comments doesnt do anything good for me. It just makes me angry. And then I go back doing it again. A logical person would recognize that reading hate comments makes them upset so they will decide to stop, but I on the other hand keep doing it and I am not sure why. I also will watch political youtubers I dont agree with and then they end up making me mad at the end. I know, makes no sense right? Anyway, does anyone have any idea why I do this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-29-2019, 02:45 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Me too, I love sad morbid things I'm currently watching a YouTube channel called "ask a mortician" she's pretty charismatic though & talks about interesting stuff & I seem to seek gore only when I'm hungover, God that puts my brain in a dark place.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page