I lack the social skills - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I lack the social skills

Humans are social beings but i couldnt be a human. I dont have any friends and i dont interact with anyone. Im sitting in my room right now, like ancient humans stay in cave. Its weird im always alone without any friends. I cant meet new people because my social skills are terrible. And im ugly so people dont even want to know me. I look like early humans and cant fit in with society. I didnt evolve to be advanced and good looking like other people. This makes me feel like loser all the time. sorry for my bad english
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 05:06 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Tired
We are on the same page. I'm unsociable and very insecure about myself. I don't have any friends, no one to hang out with, no one to share, do everything all by myself. But I'm getting used to it, definitely that's the only way. If you can't change yourself for now, at least accepting it as the way that makes you feel less upset about it. You can make an online friend, read people's story here or somewhere else, find something as a hobby like video games, astronomy or traveling... Enjoy doing things by yourself, entertain yourself and someday you don't need people that much to make you feel happy. I'm still working on it and you should too.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-16-2019, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraemun View Post
We are on the same page. I'm unsociable and very insecure about myself. I don't have any friends, no one to hang out with, no one to share, do everything all by myself. But I'm getting used to it, definitely that's the only way. If you can't change yourself for now, at least accepting it as the way that makes you feel less upset about it. You can make an online friend, read people's story here or somewhere else, find something as a hobby like video games, astronomy or traveling... Enjoy doing things by yourself, entertain yourself and someday you don't need people that much to make you feel happy. I'm still working on it and you should too.
Thanks ill take your advices

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 10:54 PM
Absolute Thinker

Language: English
I don't fit in with humanity, everybody that I'm surrounded by all have an automatic set time clicking their thoughts to be in place by A.I Computers, as the A.I itself translate thoughts through intervals of switching a design mind full of thoughts. My social features remain broken to the reality management system, knowing that I can create my independent emotions to match up my intended feelings, and my thoughts able to create information not from the reality management system.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

NSA Software Engineers designing citizens mind, language and awareness incorrectly.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 11:53 AM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by theplayer View Post
Humans are social beings but i couldnt be a human. I dont have any friends and i dont interact with anyone. Im sitting in my room right now, like ancient humans stay in cave. Its weird im always alone without any friends. I cant meet new people because my social skills are terrible. And im ugly so people dont even want to know me. I look like early humans and cant fit in with society. I didnt evolve to be advanced and good looking like other people. This makes me feel like loser all the time. sorry for my bad english
This may not be too helpful but when I was your age, I was not content to just sit in the same spot all the time. Even if I did not have people to do things with I still went outside and did stuff by myself. I would go for a drive or go for a walk in a park or go to the library or just go and look around at stores.

Just accomplishing the goal of finding ways to keep yourself occupied can sometimes inspire you to do more.

/WYSD
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
This may not be too helpful but when I was your age, I was not content to just sit in the same spot all the time. Even if I did not have people to do things with I still went outside and did stuff by myself. I would go for a drive or go for a walk in a park or go to the library or just go and look around at stores.

Just accomplishing the goal of finding ways to keep yourself occupied can sometimes inspire you to do more.
Its depressing for me to see people hanging out together. Being lonely and awkward around social people makes me feel miserable. And people will pity me. Im always sad and lonely
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 03:42 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by theplayer View Post
Its depressing for me to see people hanging out together. Being lonely and awkward around social people makes me feel miserable. And people will pity me. Im always sad and lonely
Like I said. I know my response is not helpful in coping with that particular aspect of it.

/WYSD
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 04:57 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
I'm pretty sure that most of us here has this problem... I think of you have enough will, you can be around people, that can do a lot with learning those skills I believe...

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page