I hate kids - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I hate kids

when I say I hate kids, I ****ing hate those little *******s. I never want kids and never plan on having them because they're so ****ing awful to deal with.

I moved up to a different state with a friend who had two boys, a 4 year old and a 6 year old. While I love my friend very much, I literally ****ing despise her loud, bratty children. I hate they way she parents them because she's only teaching them more bad behavior. They fake cry and try to manipulate her. I hate that every ****ING TIME I try to sleep in, her kids are running rampant around the house making tons of noise, but she can just sleep right through it!

I literally hate going to the store or anywhere in public with her kids because they turn into literal spawns of Satan. They run and scream ALL OVER the store, taking ****, playing with it, opening food in the isles without asking their mom if they can have it or if she paid for it already, bothering other people, saying rude *** things and she just let's them!! her discipline is a time out... for only 30 seconds. then her kids leaves time out and resumes the same ****ing bull**** he was doing and she's just like oh well.

At home, they always go into my room to play with and break all my ****, every ****ing morning at around 6:30, they get up and start digging through their toy box and start throwing **** on the hardwood flood, they start yelling and screaming at each other, running and stomping in the house and if you weren't up by all of that racket already, they did you the courtesy of blasting the ****ing TV with the most annoying kids show they can find.

I think I'm more frustrated over the fact that my friend won't do anything to discipline her kids rather than being frustrated with her actual children. I know it might sound a little ****ed, but I really, really want to see that little ******* get his *** kicked. But I mean, I really had to think about that. I still think children are horrible though and would still never have them.

I tried searching for tips to deal with my frustration online, but every article or message board out there have been completely centered around mothers and how great they are and how wonderful kids are. Every search I did had mom meme or mom this or mom that and my Facebook feed is FILLED with mother's and their horrible, bratty children. I just can't escape them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 10:16 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Breezy
uh.. my question is...why did you move with your friend knowing she has kids??

We are in a reverie/ And everything you thought you knew isn't what it seems/ Only truth will set you free/ And I would never lie to you
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 01:42 PM
Tired

Language: English
Never, ever say that to a mother... even though it's basically true lol.

But yeh. What you have to understand is that parents are basically spellbound by evolution. When a baby screams, or a toddler purposefully make a bloodcurdling noise, instead of hearing and reacting to it objectively (with annoyance), parents appear to have genes switched on which make them actually want to comfort the child / baby. Especially if that child is their own (but it extends to other children, once they have reproduced, often).

These genes appear to switch on a global "protection of all children" mechanism, where if you criticise children, anywhere, ever, they will kill you, without remorse.

A secret though, some mothers have told me they actually regret having children. They tell me this because they know I won't judge them, but were they to tell anyone remotely involved in parenting, they would be ripped to pieces.

Do not. Ever. Admit. Anything. Except. Unconditional. Love. And. Adoration. For. Children. To. Any. Mother. Father. Or. Anyone. In. Any. Way. Biologically. Related. To Children. (anyone).

Practical advice to you sir, since you have unwittingly placed yourself into an auditory torture chamber. Ear plugs. And a sleeping mask.

Dimethylamidophenyldimethylpyrazolone

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 01:47 PM
loser

Language: some French, some German, English and my mother tongue which is also top secret
I'm scared of kids, they ask the most horrifying questions without any sense of shame. Especially these days when just about every kids seems to have the intelligence of an Einstein I rather not come into contact with them
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 01:54 PM
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry

than you!

they make noise here, slammin doors wood or metal car ones, thump.

i want to be violent with 'em & teach... this door is not your toy!!

bad in aPartments. i don't want any. only one friend the same, but he might change like everyone else, with his new foreign girlfriend

all old friends i sick of heir human obsession. only my unemployment led to no one to breed with. i just wanted at age 4 to lead a life not anyone else does. wanted to be unique.

i get the simple cycle.. when losing Parents to death. my folks much older than any friends'

no friends cos their children = their new friends. i the old one
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 02:29 PM
SAS Member

I have two nieces and they both wind each other up to no end. I think the parents have to be firmer with them when they misbehave, kids these days get away with things to easily.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 02:39 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
I only hate the ones that have been raised to be spoiled, entitled, smart @$$'s there are some good kids out there but the world's gonna chew them up & spit them out : /

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 02:47 PM
Barbells and kittens

I can't stand kids either. One of the things I'm the most grateful for in life is that I never had any.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 02:56 PM
SAS Member

Language: I have a one tongue and that is not English
My Mood: Cheeky
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchy666 View Post
they make noise here, slammin doors wood or metal car ones, thump.

i want to be violent with 'em & teach... this door is not your toy!!

bad in aPartments. i don't want any. only one friend the same, but he might change like everyone else, with his new foreign girlfriend

all old friends i sick of heir human obsession. only my unemployment led to no one to breed with. i just wanted at age 4 to lead a life not anyone else does. wanted to be unique.

i get the simple cycle.. when losing Parents to death. my folks much older than any friends'

no friends cos their children = their new friends. i the old one

Kids have ears and eyes and brains even those are not grown up brains. You don't need to use violence toward kids but teach by using these 3 awesome things! You have the knowledge, you tell kids and perhaps you show pictures of falling listening earhairs (I am sorry, too tired to look for official term in English) which makes people deaf or maybe a little game so kids will remember better. And kids learn many many new things! It can be questioning game when kids can show how smart they are when they get your point or anything but not violence. Dogs need about 100 repeats to learn a new word and kids don't need that much repeating, so easy cake. Talking, listening, understanding .

No, I don't speak English and that is a secret of my happiness!
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 03:13 PM
SAS Member

Language: I have a one tongue and that is not English
My Mood: Cheeky
You are able to give nice advices to kids. Unless the country you live in has some law like giving advices to the kids is illegal.. Of course nicely is the point. Talk with the style "what a wonderful day" but add your message simply and nicely in. Be positive and not angry. Talk them like they understand because they do. Just make the reasons enough simple to undertand because they are still kids. Usually "hey, did you know why bla bla ? Because it causes bla bla is better style than stright No, don't do that without explanations.
You can also start to manipulate them with longlasting plan when you feed your behaviour plots into their brains piece after piece. Things which are not too straight demands because demands only wake up desire to fight back. So make a plan and be clever. Which type of kids they are by character? Which things are getting their attention? What kind of reactions they have? Collect information of them and make your plan how to raise them without actual training camp. You will see what works with them when you start to observe them.

No, I don't speak English and that is a secret of my happiness!
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 07:27 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
I AGREE WITH EVERY YOUR WORD!
Kids are the worst thing and I don't ******g care what others might think.
NO THEY'RE NOT CUTE. NO, THEY'RE NOT ADORABLE. NO, NOT EVERYONE NEEDS THIS ***T. ST** KID LOVERS. KIDS ARE THE ONE OF THE WORST THINGS THAT CAN EXIST. PERIOD.

I HATE WHEN MY FATHER SAYS "I Want grandchildren, find a girl already" HELL NO! **** YOU! **** EVERYONE! I'M NOT GONNA DO SUCH A MISTAKE, BECAUSE I HATE KIDS. Every kid I see, on Internet, or in reality - I hate it. They're annoying as ****. I'm not diving into this ****. Yes I'm a retard, but not as much, I'm not gonna make my own children if I terribly hate kids... NO NO NO, NEVER EVER, THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

At this point I'm at least glad that I will never be able to find gf.

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Una imposibilidad yestoqu

Language: Luuvvvv
I kind of wish I was a kid again. There are good kids around, parents just need to calm the **** down, but that's easier said than done. Monkeys, the lot of them. Yes we are basically trained monkeys.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Flying Backwards

My Mood: Relaxed
I hate most people. Well, I guess hate isn't the right word. I'm strongly averse to most people. But kids are just my breaking point. Don't get me wrong. Kids are all the hope the future has. I recognize that. I just don't want to put up with them. And I don't think most people should have kids with the state the world is in. Regardless of the fact that certain things depend on the population to keep growing indefinitely.

------------

In case of emergency, my husk can be used as a flotation device.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Persona Non Grata

My Mood: Worried
I have never had even the slightest urge to have kids. I have two nieces and a nephew who I see frequently and I don't mind being around them because they are mostly well behaved. But I can't tolerate most kids otherwise as it seems many parents do not teach their kids how to properly behave in public...especially the mall and grocery store where kids seem to be at their worst.

Been sitting here in a restaurant for the past half hour or so listening to a toddler have a meltdown. The screaming and crying of toddlers cuts thru me like a knife. And this one just. wont. stop. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 04:16 PM
We don't belong here.

My Mood: Innocent
Wow, i'm the opposite. I love kids, they're like the only people I can really get along with. I also don't have any anxiety when dealing with the elderly. I used to work at a place that was basically a JumpZone for kids only and everyone there knew my name and a lot of kid would have more fun talking to me and joking around than actually playing. I kinda miss that job..
Posted via Mobile Device
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 08:32 PM

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Polite kids end up getting ripped apart later on so it's probably for the best. At least as long as we do the whole compulsory education thing. I mean it exists so parents can spend more time working instead of parenting but I really do think the effects are similar to prison.

Slavoj Žižek on the horrors of tulips.

🎸

My computer thinks I'm gay
What's the difference anyway
When all the people do all day
Is stare into a phone
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Cooking Chicken

Some kids are more feral and wild in their personality while others are quiet, but they all require discipline no matter what. They all need to be taught. It's a lot of burden to put upon a single parent in this world and it sucks to blame the mom when the dad just kinda dipped out. With money and job and life and all that crap being a factor as well, if these kids urge you to put them in their place then by all means do it. They need help. Their mom needs help. I wish I knew this before.

Last edited by exceptionalfool; 07-06-2019 at 08:51 PM. Reason: replaced than with then. Sorry.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Cooking Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrine79 View Post
I have never had even the slightest urge to have kids. I have two nieces and a nephew who I see frequently and I don't mind being around them because they are mostly well behaved. But I can't tolerate most kids otherwise as it seems many parents do not teach their kids how to properly behave in public...especially the mall and grocery store where kids seem to be at their worst.

Been sitting here in a restaurant for the past half hour or so listening to a toddler have a meltdown. The screaming and crying of toddlers cuts thru me like a knife. And this one just. wont. stop. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I respect kids crying. You can't really do nothing about it and it sucks, but this is one that always gets me sometimes. The parents who just let the kid run around the restaurant. Oh man! I know I am old now because when this happens it takes restraint to not yell at the kids because I really want to. It just basic primate behavior I guess to parent children no matter who they belongs to.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 10:56 PM
SAS Member

Language: Anglais
Mini humans are funny.

Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 02:50 AM
The Meditator

Language: Enlgish
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanpellegrino View Post
Mini humans are funny.
You're funny.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page