How do I find out if I'm ugly, plain, or attractive. - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum
Closed Thread

post #41 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 09:10 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apathetic Observer View Post
My mom and dad keep telling me I'm "handsome" to which I get pissed off each and every time. If I were "handsome", I wouldn't be a 27 year old loner.
Lolol tell me about it. I'm the same age, and as you get older it don't get cuter My father on the other hand just keeps throwing roids at me lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 09:19 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apathetic Observer View Post
My mom and dad keep telling me I'm "handsome" to which I get pissed off each and every time. If I were "handsome", I wouldn't be a 27 year old loner.
Confidence and self esteem is everything. Even if someone were the hottest person in the world it wouldn't matter because if they live a completely isolated life no one would ever know of their existence. Some girls might be too shy to show interest, i've been told by friends that there's been a lot of girls interested in me but i just ignore what they say. But when i think back about it they may have been right. When you don't have that confidence and self esteem it's hard to see how something like that would even be possible.
post #43 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 09:39 AM
SAS Member

If thats your goal then your wasting your time
People all have different values and ideas on what is attractive and unattractive
Plenty of people will consider you ugly plenty will think of you as plain and plenty will think of you as good looking. You dont need a picture for that cause its the same for everyone in this world

I did NOT make myself king,God DID

post #44 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 09:56 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBlaze View Post
I honestly thought I was going crazy because I thought I was the only one who had the issue of looking different from picture to picture.

In about 25% of my pictures, I look like a regular guy

In the rest, I look this thing:

LOL
post #45 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 10:07 AM
SAS Member

If you're a guy, it is impossible to determine by yourself. I've read that women are more attracted to status than looks. In other words, if the guys looks like he can take care of himself and a partner then that's more attractive than a model with abs. Kind of messed up, but it makes sense from a scientific standpoint.
post #46 of 46 (permalink) Old 03-29-2013, 10:54 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medvjed View Post
If you're a guy, it is impossible to determine by yourself. I've read that women are more attracted to status than looks. In other words, if the guys looks like he can take care of himself and a partner then that's more attractive than a model with abs. Kind of messed up, but it makes sense from a scientific standpoint.
Lol sorry to dissapoint you but thats not true women are just as shallow as men but they dont come out for it as much, although thats starting to change, we all want a partner we find attractive which has nothing to do with what gender you are, but i dont blame you for thinking it most guys have extremely disfigured ideas of women society and relationships

I did NOT make myself king,God DID
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page