Have you ever felt like your whole world is falling apart? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-16-2020, 01:43 AM
alien monk

My Mood: Devilish
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
only breakups made me feel like everything was over. I dont have much to lose now, theres not a lot to fall apart.

although the whole world is falling apart

cancel that, the last few weeks i can feel myself breaking down. anxiety is way up. isolation is way up. losing my mind somewhat.

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. ― Mother Teresa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-16-2020, 02:47 AM
Pesky Pessimist

It's been a recurring theme. They help fuel my random panic and anxiety attacks.

What goes up, will inevitably come back down. Whoever you have to step on when you go up, you will be at their mercy when you go down.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-16-2020, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English, Spanish, French, Japanese. Chinese
My Mood: Stressed
Breakups seem to be quite heart breaking. I don't know myself 'cause I can't even get into a relationship (because nobody likes me), so I can't help there. But yeah, the whole world is falling apart right now and it makes anxiety and depression so much more complicated. :/ I've been depressed for a long while to the point of not even wanting to wake up anymore. Can't treat it 'cause I have no money and therapy here is really expensive, just can't afford it as I also can't have a better job (which I may lose as well because I have no motivation to work). I just hope it goes away on its own.

顺其自然

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-22-2020, 04:31 PM
SAS Member

Yes, my world crumbles a little more Everyday. I have to listen to motivational speeches to go to sleep, when I wake up, and anytime that I am bored.

On top of that I'm constantly praying. My worklife is at its hardest now and I have no idea when I am getting time off. My support system has emotionally checked out ...so yea...no more "i believe in you" or "i love you" messages or phone calls.

I drag myself out of bed each morning.

I think I'm gonna read the biblical book of Job next.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-22-2020, 04:57 PM
Permanently Banned

Yes. Now, im 29 i have 1 kid with another on the way. I have a dental certification i can't really use ..im still at home.. Im trying but man things look bleak as hell rn.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-22-2020, 05:04 PM
Permanently Banned

Im also mad i never finished school now with 2 kids that'll be nearly impossible.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-30-2020, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English, Spanish, French, Japanese. Chinese
My Mood: Stressed
I can so relate... well, things are going slightly better for me, but I'm still unable to find a job... my savings are running out, I'm feeling so stressed right now... I haven't been able to achieve anything. I'm abandoning everything I used to love, I don't have friends and I'm so stressed it is even affecting my health. I have no one to rely on, not even money to pay for therapy... gosh had I never felt so stuck in life like right now. I'm on edge all the time.... I'm so tired.

顺其自然

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page