Going to a Party when you have S.A.D. - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Going to a Party when you have S.A.D.

A few years ago a friend of mine asked me to go to his party. I was exhausted that day but he convinced me so I decided to check it out.

Everyone was sitting in a circle in his apartment. I tried talking to other people but I felt like they just wanted to talk to their friends. They would never initiate conversation with me unless I started it, that started to get exhausting, after an hour I just gave up, stopped talking and was on my phone. Even my friend seemed busy talking to other people.
There was this girl there that just HATED me, she would yell things like "you are so weird" or "you never talk!" so everyone heard. I was shocked, like what did I ever do to you? I thought.

My anxiety was flaring up from being there but I stuck it out after a total of 2 hours I told my friend I was going to bail and left. Later my friend asked me if there was something wrong with me? I was like "what do you mean?"

He goes "people at the party thought you were strange"
I was ****ing furious but I didn't press on and just said. I was tired and let the conversation die down. but I should have asked him for more details. I wasn't rude to anyone, I was just quiet after the first hour and on my phone. And I didn't drink.

After that my "friend" never invited me to his parties again. He would send me snapchat pictures of his parties and never invite me to them, and I would never bring them up because he was my only friend. 2 years later we aren't friends anymore and I regret not calling him out on his ****ty behavior.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 11:45 AM
high humidty, & cuteness

that was similar to my experience. people tend to stick to the people they already know and form cliques. really awkward. especially if you have SA, it can really get you in a panic.

I think a meetup would be better than some party.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 12:17 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Yeah, I hate small get-togethers like that. Big parties with hundreds of people are much better.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 12:44 PM

Language: English
The people in the party are incapable of realizing they've never made any friends in the party, and they've been programmed to be assigned to talk to a specific amount of people in their unconscious interest list to initiate a conversation. Their thoughts are translated to speak about a particular interest in the party environment to maintain one another awareness.

SA people notice something isn't right with the normal people behavior, and their reactions sense out the anomalies.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

High Authority NSA Software Engineers "We feed the Supercomputers knowledge on how to manage citizens sleep, sex, accicident, dream, social media, interaction, job, education, lottery, living condition, murder, suicide & terrorism throughout the day each day."
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-17-2018, 01:36 AM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Amazed
Lol what a bunch of selfish 5 year olds, they dont invite you to a part just cause you have social anxiety? Christ, those guys should have had the belt, maybe they wouldnt be so unbelievably immature lol. God the average person in my middle school was more grown up than that lol.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page