friend sounded mad at me - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
SAS Veteran

friend sounded mad at me

One of my friends called and left a voice message and so later I called her back. She sounded frustrated because she needed her XP backup disc
or XP Word because her computer crashed. She was almost certain that I borrowed it at one time but I never did and even if I had I would have given it back. I have a newer computer and I have XP. All of what I borrowed was from Linda, not this other friend. I told her maybe she let someone else use it and she said she only lets me use her stuff like that.
I told her I never borrowed that from her and she just said "Uh, okay, bye, "real cold, like I was responsible for her not finding it. I know I didn't. She needs to look around her house more. if she wants me to help her find it, I will. In fact I'll email her now and see if she wants help to find it.

"A simple man believes everything he hears; a clever man understands the need for proof." Proverbs 14:15-The New English Bible
'O the depth of God's richness and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgements are and past tracing out his ways are!'-Romans 11:33
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 02:10 PM

((((((((((((((((Anxiety75))))))))))))))) I'm sure that it was just a misunderstanding I think it's really big of you to offer to help her find it

She was probably just frustrated that she couldn't find her back up discs and probably didn't mean to take it out on you. I know I'm frustrated when I cant find discs that I need
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 09:17 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Anxiety75,

Some people are like that - they say things out of frustration. Many times, I just want to say something like "Shut up! I don't have your disc! Stop barking!". It would do no good, though. You did great by keeping calm when responding .

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-2006, 05:12 PM

People can get reallllly weird when their computers crash. It's like your T.V set breaking down, but worse. It's like having no electricity. My advice is to just sit it out until she gets it fixed, and then she will be right as rain

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page