Feeling hopeless - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Feeling hopeless

Idk what to do anymore to overcome my depression and social anxiety ; i've been in therapy for almost 2 years, didn't help much, later became suicidal and i was on put on meds by my psychiatrist but over 7 months of trial and error with no success it's making really hopeless about the future idk what to do anymore i don't feel like the antidepressants help, they just supress my suicidal thoughts and numb my emotions, i don't have the energy and motivation to try anymore i feel like giving up and accepting i'll never be happy again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 12:13 PM
SAS Member

Im in a similar situation. Im feeling depressed since a long time ago. Nothing worked for me now im desperate.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 01:58 AM

There is always hope. Try to see yourself in a better light. The bright side. Know and believe you will be happy and you will overcome. Keep this thought constant in your mind, keep the feeling in your heart. The more you do it the stronger your Spirit will become.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-06-2019, 04:42 AM
Looking for an argument

My Mood: Breezy
Sorry to hear you're feeling that way, I also found anti depressants did nothing for me. Maybe just try and find pleasure where you can even if it's just the small things, do you have any hobbies that lift your mood? When you have depression you don't feel like doing anything but just making yourself do some activity you enjoy can distract you and improve your mood.

Bad luck for the young poet would be a rich father, an early marriage, an early success or the ability to do anything well - Charles Bukowski

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page