Feeling emotional, so wrote this. - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Drunk

Feeling emotional, so wrote this.

They're haven't been many nights that have passed without me leaving the TV on, to fake trying to fall asleep. I drink and smoke weed every single night to escape what seems like clear daylight at night. The nights seem like bright daylight, I just want to curl up into a ball into the corner of the room and let the shyness and anxiety beat me down. I crave natural death, the thought that this life will not be for ever, almost gives me a mental hug. I just dont fit in, I cant make it work, it just has to be this way.

Whoever is responsible, why did you make me like this? Why? I live in my own head, a bubble of judging every thought and every reaction. All I long for is ignorance, the one gift that would help me. Instead of ignorance, I have pure clarity and understanding. That's what makes it a thousand times worse.

I have lost all friendships, haven't had a girlfriend for years and years. I'm just a lonely, emotionally disturbed soul that wants to be normal, but knows it will NEVER come to be.

Poor old me hey? Lets all feel sorry for the guy who cant deal with a few psychological issues. Why do I feel this deeply and sensitively, I DONT ****ING WANT IT. My thoughts are muddled and in the wrong order, I was born and will die lost and must watch every moment of it from the outside in.

If there is anybody out there with, well, with just as ****ed up a soul as mine and your're feeling like the only one that is that deeply in pain. You're not, theres lots of us. Does it help knowing there are other in the same situation? Well, maybe a tiny bit, but its better than nothing i suppose.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Hello me, you're not alone mate.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I ****ing am!

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 11:03 AM
alien monk

My Mood: Devilish
everyone is alone I guess

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. ― Mother Teresa
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Knew I shouldn't have put this music on tonight. The melody tugs every last string and leaves me in a me3ss.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-30-2020, 09:24 PM
SAS Member

I think I understand what you’re saying, if what you’re saying is that you’re living a frustrating, overly aware existence. Where you aren’t involved with anyone, and it’s a vicious cycle of not being connected to others which causes more pain which causes more disconnection, and so on. Where you can’t stop thinking about serious stuff and be normal. Hopefully I didn’t misunderstand you.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-01-2020, 04:12 PM
SAS Member

I've been drinking big time lately.

Nardil 75 mg/day (22.5 mg in the morning, 22.5 mg in the afternoon, 30 mg at night)
Seroquel 200 mg/night (100 mg to get to sleep, 100 mg in the middle of the night)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page