Ever been talked into a Fight? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Shattered Reality

Language: English

Ever been talked into a Fight?

Before I begin, let me just explain something real quick...I. AM. A. *****. I have never been able to fight or defend myself because my body and head get all messed up when I'm confronted. I stiff up all over. My hands, neck, and jaw muscles tremble and shake, and I feel this intense fear and anxiety. Its been that way my whole life, so I never got into fights or went out of my way to start a fight, or look for a one. I was always avoiding that kind of thing, and whenever I did get hit, I didn't fight back...so that being said...

In 1995, when I was 14 years old, I was hanging out with these 2 bothers named Ryan and Nathan (Ryan was 13, Nathan was 12). I had known them for years, and I thought of them as friends even though I didn't hang out with them much. We were playing in their backyard and there cousin Joe showed up. I never met him before, but he seemed cool as we chilled in the backyard. At one point Nathan comes up to me and says "we don't like Joe, he talks tough but hes just a *****" and I'm like "oh, ok" and Nathan says "you should kick his *** and teach him not to talk trash", and I say "Nah hes not doing anything to me". We continue hanging out for a little longer, then Joe leaves with his mom. After hes gone, Ryan tells me "Joe said he could beat you in a fight", and I'm like "Really? Why?" and Ryan is like "He always talks trash about people, that's why we don't like him". They spent the next 2 weeks convincing me to fight this kid that I had only met once, and it was working. They told me they had my back if he decided to fight back, but they assured me he wouldn't fight back and that I would win easy. I believed them when they told me he was talking trash, and that I could win, so I started feeling like I should do it. I convinced myself that he deserved it for being nice to my face, but talking trash about me behind my back. I also felt tough for the first time in my life, and it was a little intoxicating to hear them saying positive things about me.

We were hanging out in their basement one day, and Joe showed up. As we played some video games, Nathan kept asking me to fight Joe before he went home, and I finally said "Ok". I felt confident and excited, and walked over to where he was sitting on the couch. I stood over top him and said "I heard you wanted to fight". Ryan and Nathan were standing behind me, and I felt pretty safe. Suddenly Joe jumps up and grabs me and throws me onto the couch and starts punching me. He continues hitting me as I am trying to block with my arms, but he kept hitting me in the jaw and it hurt like hell, plus it was terrifying and I was in full panic mode. I was able to get up, and I tried to go out the back door but Nathan stood there blocking it, with a pleasurable smirk on his face. Joe kept hitting me as I went to the stairs to try and go up, but Ryan was standing on the first step, blocking them as well. After a few more hard punches to my head and face, I started crying and said something like "My mom is waiting for me I gotta get home", and Nathan moved and let me out the back door. I walked home with tears and blood running down my face, and in shock. I couldn't understand what had just happened, and I felt like such a *****. For years I thought it was my fault and that the way I acted was the reason I got beat up, but over the years I eventually realized those 2 brothers were evil little manipulating jerks, and I wasn't completely to blame.

My blog about my experiences with women:
https://thefemalenightmare.blogspot.com/
My Life Story blog part 1, the first 18 years:
https://almostbulliedtodeath.blogspot.com/
My blog about my evil Brother:
https://brotherfromhell.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Merry Effing Christmas

My Mood: Brooding
Never been talked into a fight like that. That's pretty messed up. I've been in fights, but never a fair fight.

First fight wasn't really a fight. Guy punched me in the back of the head, which knocked me down, then he pinned me to the ground and beat the living heck out of me. I had no idea he was even there and I still have no idea why he did it.

Second time, a guy grabbed my arms from behind and his friend started punching me in the stomach. I managed to kick that guy down and then some people came along and they let go of me. No idea why they did it.

Third time, a guy with about 7 or so friends (don't remember the number exactly) herded me and my friend out to a field so he could beat me up. His friends stood in a circle so we couldn't get away and the guy told me that if I fought back they'd beat up my friend. So I didn't, and they didn't hurt him. I just kind of curled up in a ball and let him punch and kick me until he ran out of steam. He told me they'd do worse if we said anything to anyone about it. So we didn't. No idea why he did it.

People used to threaten to kick my *** all the time at school. But nothing came of most of them. One time I got a death threat from the town bully, who'd just gotten out of detention for assault. He said he was going to kill me and followed me around for a week or two in his car. And then he gave up. He went on to beat up four of my friends.

Another guy tried to scare me with a chainsaw.

For forty-seven years I've put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming ... but how?
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 11:06 PM
SAS Member

With fighting, I was always kinda a coward about that kind of thing. It is the kind of thing that if you can get through a fight, you would be less likely to panic and freeze and your heart racing. It is like anything else, with experience it becomes easier. The problem is, fighting is not something you should get used to doing anyway and you could get arrested for assault. I was only in one fight, but kids would do similar things like that, trying to get me to fight someone, and TONS of kids asked me to fight them or wanted to. I think my presence really offended a lot of people, i give off really bad vibes. I think i set off a lot of people, i mean there are kids or young adults that everyone seems to like and avoid a lot of that. If everyone likes someone, generally they will have a ton of friends and if someone wants to fight them, guess what, one of their many friends are always right around the corner. In my case, i was always a loner so naturally a ton of people wanted to fight me and if I wanted protection from someone, who the hell am I gonna call?

I am guessing because you were afraid on some level people can pick up some kind of fear, but at the same time, a lot of or most people who grew up in a normal city or town had to deal with stuff like that at one time or another. My goal for the last 7 or 8 years was to push my enemies buttons in a million creative ways and stop just short of getting into a physical fight. The one fight I got in, the person did not fight fair and i needed 7 stitches. It almost never pays to fight, unless you are in a situation where your life is in danger and you need to fight just long enough to get people off of you and then run. Even if you are in the right, if you fight back, you could get wrongfully accused of assault and now you have a record or are on probation, who needs that?

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 03:34 AM
The Meditator

Language: Enlgish
Nah, I've only been in a couple of fights in early high school, first one was when I stood up for a little kid who later became my best friend when he was getting pushed around by a big guy. Other time was with this kid I made fun of, lost that one lol. Later on when I learnt to fight I got close a few times but as soon as they felt my energy after starting something they backed off, when I do a lot of good training I become very confident and guys don't want that. It's what Bruce Lee called the art of fighting without fighting.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 06:32 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
I got in a few fights in middle school because I kept getting bullied and I kept bottling up my anger until I exploded. Of course, they suddenly became cool with me afterwards. In high school, I got challenged to play “body blows” with a heavier, bigger guy and I got destroyed before I could even throw a punch.

I’m scared to fight because I’m scared of pain. However, if someone keeps pushing me beyond my mental capacity, I don’t care about anything. I get temporarily insane and manic. That scares me because at that point, I have absolutely no control of my body. I won’t say anything else about that.

I've been seeking happiness for years.
I've lived in hiding from the darkness.
I've spent so many hours in question.
I've prayed that God finds me soon.
Only to realize I must find myself.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Shattered Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by findyourself View Post
I won’t say anything else about that.

lol I know how that is, I don't use the name AngryE for nothing...

My blog about my experiences with women:
https://thefemalenightmare.blogspot.com/
My Life Story blog part 1, the first 18 years:
https://almostbulliedtodeath.blogspot.com/
My blog about my evil Brother:
https://brotherfromhell.blogspot.com/
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 09:12 PM
lagrimas negras

I've been in a few fights before but I wouldn't say anyone 'talked' me into it. It was more like I snapped and fought back.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Talking

prefer that than phone abuse
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 12:51 AM
SAS Member

If anyone here is tired of feeling he's the puccy because he's scared to fight, the trick to whoopin that azz is attitude. What's needed is what I'll call the killer instinct. Does that imply you should bring knives and a firearm to the battle? No. What it does mean is that your gentle, kind self must, for just a brief period of time, take a back seat. For just five minutes or so, you want to stop looking at your opponent as a human being worthy of your respect and kindness, and view him as someone who's about to take an ungodly pummeling from your fists. Beating the Jesus out of this guy is now mission priority; don't worry, you didn't bring along any sort of a weapon, meaning you can have an unbridled craving to kill, but without actually killing. So as you're reighning down blow after blow on the heap of misery at your feet, his whimpering will cause you to come back to your senses, and your killer instinct will dissapate and lift. As you step back and your opponent rises to his feet, the killer had left you completely, as promised. And when your opponent extends his hand for you to shake, a sincere feeling of bonding and friendship sets in, and a lifelong friendship has just been created.
... And it's all credited to your killer instinct, who sits in the shadows, always waiting for that next bully to suffer from the reighning blows.
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 02:05 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchness View Post
Nah, I've only been in a couple of fights in early high school, first one was when I stood up for a little kid who later became my best friend when he was getting pushed around by a big guy. Other time was with this kid I made fun of, lost that one lol. Later on when I learnt to fight I got close a few times but as soon as they felt my energy after starting something they backed off, when I do a lot of good training I become very confident and guys don't want that. It's what Bruce Lee called the art of fighting without fighting.
I never learned to fight but I am pretty confident that I am and would be a great fighter because i am naturally strong without any exercise or weight training in over 20 years. When I just randomly did arm wrestling contests a few times with bigger guys, I wiped the floor with them which amazed me because i am not physically active. I think I have a kind of "crazy" strength where I have so much anger in me or something that I can channel it and hold my own despite basically sitting on my butt watching TV for years. I have read a decent amount on Bruce lee and saw all his movies. What he meant by "the art of fighting without fighting" was that he, as a weapon, would use what the opponent gave him and react as opposed to just making an offensive move and exposing himself. He had a quote like, "moving, be like water, still, be like a rock, respond like an echo..." or something. He challenged ancient martial arts that taught an outdated way of fighting that was practiced for hundreds of years which was flawed. "Jeet Kun Do" which was his style, was a combination of a lot of styles, judo, thai kickboxing, regular boxing, etc. and he made a lot of enemies challenging the mainstream. I think what he means by "the art of fighting without fighting" means that Bruce would not act first, he would wait for his opponent to kick or punch and expose a certain part of their body and then react. By someone avoiding a fight with you, that is not what he was referring to. He regularly took on people in street fights every day because anyone who beat him were offered movie contracts. In Bruce's world, you must know how to fight, someone avoiding a fight with you does not prove his theory, it is not about intimidation which would make someone avoid a physical confrontation, it is about being patient and waiting for your enemy to expose themselves in one way another, Bruce was the greatest martial artist and fighter man to man maybe in the last 100 or 200 years, so he knew every way to counter someone imaginable, better than anyone else would, but his theory was never about intimidation, it was about fighting, he was saying that instead of initiating a set rigid punch and kick dumb routine like the martial arts schools taught, he would wait for his opportunity and then react in a myriad of ways. It isn't just about punching and kicking his theory and style of Jeet Kun Do can be applied to anything in life
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 02:40 AM
The Meditator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disheveled and Lost View Post
I never learned to fight but I am pretty confident that I am and would be a great fighter because i am naturally strong without any exercise or weight training in over 20 years. When I just randomly did arm wrestling contests a few times with bigger guys, I wiped the floor with them which amazed me because i am not physically active. I think I have a kind of "crazy" strength where I have so much anger in me or something that I can channel it and hold my own despite basically sitting on my butt watching TV for years. I have read a decent amount on Bruce lee and saw all his movies. What he meant by "the art of fighting without fighting" was that he, as a weapon, would use what the opponent gave him and react as opposed to just making an offensive move and exposing himself. He had a quote like, "moving, be like water, still, be like a rock, respond like an echo..." or something. He challenged ancient martial arts that taught an outdated way of fighting that was practiced for hundreds of years which was flawed. "Jeet Kun Do" which was his style, was a combination of a lot of styles, judo, thai kickboxing, regular boxing, etc. and he made a lot of enemies challenging the mainstream. I think what he means by "the art of fighting without fighting" means that Bruce would not act first, he would wait for his opponent to kick or punch and expose a certain part of their body and then react. By someone avoiding a fight with you, that is not what he was referring to. He regularly took on people in street fights every day because anyone who beat him were offered movie contracts. In Bruce's world, you must know how to fight, someone avoiding a fight with you does not prove his theory, it is not about intimidation which would make someone avoid a physical confrontation, it is about being patient and waiting for your enemy to expose themselves in one way another, Bruce was the greatest martial artist and fighter man to man maybe in the last 100 or 200 years, so he knew every way to counter someone imaginable, better than anyone else would, but his theory was never about intimidation, it was about fighting, he was saying that instead of initiating a set rigid punch and kick dumb routine like the martial arts schools taught, he would wait for his opportunity and then react in a myriad of ways. It isn't just about punching and kicking his theory and style of Jeet Kun Do can be applied to anything in life
"He regularly took on people in street fights every day because anyone who beat him were offered movie contracts", lol where do you come up with this stuff? Bruce came to a point in his life where he didn't feel the need to prove himself to anyone, that's where the art of fighting without fighting came from.

post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 02:59 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
"He regularly took on people in street fights every day because anyone who beat him were offered movie contracts", lol where do you come up with this stuff? Bruce came to a point in his life where he didn't feel the need to prove himself to anyone, that's where the art of fighting without fighting came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H-FiCIMh20
Yea well i hate to burst your bubble but it is true, people WERE offered movie contracts if they beat Bruce in street fights. I read a TON on Bruce Lee and he would be conducting his life going through his day and REGULARLY people would come up and tap their feet in a way to challenge him. He would stop what he was doing, fight them, beat them in a few seconds and go on with his day. i didn't come up with ANYTHING. I read it from reliable sources articles that were confirmed and quotes from himself and others who knew him.

You are just a moron sorry to say. The "Art of fighting without fighting" WAS Jeet Kun Do. Do you know what Jeet Kun Do even is? It is his own style of FIGHTING of MARTIAL ARTS that HE CREATED, which challenged the entire martial arts community. Bruce NEVER reached a point where he "didn't feel the need to prove himself to anyone"

You thinking the "art of fighting without fighting" had to to with intimidation and avoiding fights is completely idiotic. In Enter the Dragon, he states "it is the art of fighting without fighting" That was LITERALLY Jeet Kun Do which is the style he became famous for.

I am not sure why you think that by you somehow intimidating people with your presence, that has ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO DO WITH "the art of fighting without fighting"
You know absolutely nothing about Bruce Lee or Jeet Kun Do or his philosophies or martial arts. Why would you even be proud of intimidating people with your energy to avoid fights. And why would you think that has anything to do with Jeet Kun Do which IS "The art of fighting without fighting"

Bruce Lee in the last few months of his life lost a ton of weight and would smoke weed and hash and threaten people and carry guns, he never reached a point where he "didn't need to prove himself" You just have no clue about Bruce, his life, his philosophy, or martial arts
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 03:12 AM
SAS Member

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H-FiCIMh20
The link of that video proves nothing. That is a scene from Enter the Dragon. If you had any clue about Bruce Lee in any way whatsoever, you would know that Bruce made a video to get exposure while he was teaching martial arts in a school in San Francisco, and in the short interview, he explained "the art of fighting without fighting" and talked about fluidity of movement. He was TALKING ABOUT MARTIAL ARTS and countering attacks as opposed to leaving himself open. Bruce was primarily a MARTIAL ARTIST not a pacifist so everything he said was mainly about martial arts, and he was a philosopher second. The video you showed does not prove your ridiculous point. Why dont you look on youtube and find the video of him explaining "the art of fighting without fighting" it is 100% about martial arts and that was HIS MARTIAL ARTS STYLE HE CREATED, and was another term he used for JEET KUN DO, which is a STYLE HE CREATED which combined Thai kickboxing, american boxing, judo and other forms. GET A CLUE. I love how you also say "when I learned to fight" Please I bet you have pathetic skills, people who know how to fight rarely announce that they do know how to. Generally if you can fight you would have no need to announce it
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 03:14 AM
The Meditator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disheveled and Lost View Post
Yea well i hate to burst your bubble but it is true, people WERE offered movie contracts if they beat Bruce in street fights. I read a TON on Bruce Lee and he would be conducting his life going through his day and REGULARLY people would come up and tap their feet in a way to challenge him. He would stop what he was doing, fight them, beat them in a few seconds and go on with his day. i didn't come up with ANYTHING. I read it from reliable sources articles that were confirmed and quotes from himself and others who knew him.

You are just a moron sorry to say. The "Art of fighting without fighting" WAS Jeet Kun Do. Do you know what Jeet Kun Do even is? It is his own style of FIGHTING of MARTIAL ARTS that HE CREATED, which challenged the entire martial arts community. Bruce NEVER reached a point where he "didn't feel the need to prove himself to anyone"

You thinking the "art of fighting without fighting" had to to with intimidation and avoiding fights is completely idiotic. In Enter the Dragon, he states "it is the art of fighting without fighting" That was LITERALLY Jeet Kun Do which is the style he became famous for.

I am not sure why you think that by you somehow intimidating people with your presence, that has ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO DO WITH "the art of fighting without fighting"
You know absolutely nothing about Bruce Lee or Jeet Kun Do or his philosophies or martial arts. Why would you even be proud of intimidating people with your energy to avoid fights. And why would you think that has anything to do with Jeet Kun Do which IS "The art of fighting without fighting"

Bruce Lee in the last few months of his life lost a ton of weight and would smoke weed and hash and threaten people and carry guns, he never reached a point where he "didn't need to prove himself" You just have no clue about Bruce, his life, his philosophy, or martial arts
Not sure if you're trolling or you're just this ignorant. I've read two Bruce Lee biographies, read the Tao of Jeet Kune Do and John Little's books several times, read and listened to all the interviews of him, his family and students and watched all the documentaries I could find.
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 05:35 AM
S F C 0 1

My Mood: In Love
i have, a few times I have been asked "do you want some" and I replied yes

post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Russian Modster

Not really talked into, but once in my life I had gotten into it with another girl. I'm embarrassed to even talk about it because it's a pretty low point, and I'm not really a fighter type of person, like at all. I was about sixteen years old, and was walking to the bus area with my sister after school. I don't know if I'd had a particularly bad day or what, but this annoying, mouthy girl and her friend were walking behind us. I could tell she was getting irritated and was walking REALLY close behind me. We stopped because we came up to our bus, and were trying to get on it when she grabbed me by the back of my hair (it was clipped up) and slammed it forward, digging the hair clip into my skin. It hurt SO bad, and the hair follicles are super sensitive on my head, and I think the pain alone kind of had something in me snap. I just remember turning around and fuming, and instead of asking what was her problem, I just...grabbed her. I don't remember move-for-move because I honestly was just so mad, and she was hurting me and I was hurting her. I slammed her a couple times on the ground, and then some teachers pulled us apart. My head was bleeding a little bit from the stupid hair clip, and we both got in trouble. I remember having to pick up trash and getting in school suspension.

It was really dumb, and embarrassing. As for why the girl just attacked me, she said I "cut her off" and was "walking really slow" like it was on purpose or something, in front of her and her friend. Crazy. I just avoid people if they seem confrontational, and don't see myself doing that again unless I really had to in some kind of self defense scenario, not that I'd be any good at it

♡ ❤ :: Yesterday's a closing door//You don't live there anymore//Say goodbye to where you've been//And tell your heart to beat again ::♡ ❤

Попроси у облаков
Подарить нам белых снов
Ночь плывет и мы за ней
В мир таинственных огней
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
No. I think I did maybe come close to hitting this one guy in school because he kept picking at me and wouldn't stop for days and weeks on end and I finally had enough one day at lunch and got up and walked around the table and stood there by him and thought to myself "If he says one word, I'm gonna hit him". He didn't and stopped doing it after that. Actually, we became friends a couple months after that so that was kind of a weird outcome.

It was kinda strange that he ever started that anyway because he was much smaller than me. Usually bullies pick on people who are obviously physically weaker than they are. I think that kind of "smartass" type of bullying is probably overlooked because there's no physical violence going on. He was definitely smarter than I was but he'd have been in trouble if I hadn't been reluctant to fight.

/WYSD
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 07:19 AM
The Meditator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
Not really talked into, but once in my life I had gotten into it with another girl. I'm embarrassed to even talk about it because it's a pretty low point, and I'm not really a fighter type of person, like at all. I was about sixteen years old, and was walking to the bus area with my sister after school. I don't know if I'd had a particularly bad day or what, but this annoying, mouthy girl and her friend were walking behind us. I could tell she was getting irritated and was walking REALLY close behind me. We stopped because we came up to our bus, and were trying to get on it when she grabbed me by the back of my hair (it was clipped up) and slammed it forward, digging the hair clip into my skin. It hurt SO bad, and the hair follicles are super sensitive on my head, and I think the pain alone kind of had something in me snap. I just remember turning around and fuming, and instead of asking what was her problem, I just...grabbed her. I don't remember move-for-move because I honestly was just so mad, and she was hurting me and I was hurting her. I slammed her a couple times on the ground, and then some teachers pulled us apart. My head was bleeding a little bit from the stupid hair clip, and we both got in trouble. I remember having to pick up trash and getting in school suspension.

It was really dumb, and embarrassing. As for why the girl just attacked me, she said I "cut her off" and was "walking really slow" like it was on purpose or something, in front of her and her friend. Crazy. I just avoid people if they seem confrontational, and don't see myself doing that again unless I really had to in some kind of self defense scenario, not that I'd be any good at it
Butterfly's ground slam special!
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 02:57 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryE View Post
Before I begin, let me just explain something real quick...I. AM. A. *****. I have never been able to fight or defend myself because my body and head get all messed up when I'm confronted. I stiff up all over. My hands, neck, and jaw muscles tremble and shake, and I feel this intense fear and anxiety. Its been that way my whole life, so I never got into fights or went out of my way to start a fight, or look for a one. I was always avoiding that kind of thing, and whenever I did get hit, I didn't fight back...so that being said...

In 1995, when I was 14 years old, I was hanging out with these 2 bothers named Ryan and Nathan (Ryan was 13, Nathan was 12). I had known them for years, and I thought of them as friends even though I didn't hang out with them much. We were playing in their backyard and there cousin Joe showed up. I never met him before, but he seemed cool as we chilled in the backyard. At one point Nathan comes up to me and says "we don't like Joe, he talks tough but hes just a *****" and I'm like "oh, ok" and Nathan says "you should kick his *** and teach him not to talk trash", and I say "Nah hes not doing anything to me". We continue hanging out for a little longer, then Joe leaves with his mom. After hes gone, Ryan tells me "Joe said he could beat you in a fight", and I'm like "Really? Why?" and Ryan is like "He always talks trash about people, that's why we don't like him". They spent the next 2 weeks convincing me to fight this kid that I had only met once, and it was working. They told me they had my back if he decided to fight back, but they assured me he wouldn't fight back and that I would win easy. I believed them when they told me he was talking trash, and that I could win, so I started feeling like I should do it. I convinced myself that he deserved it for being nice to my face, but talking trash about me behind my back. I also felt tough for the first time in my life, and it was a little intoxicating to hear them saying positive things about me.

We were hanging out in their basement one day, and Joe showed up. As we played some video games, Nathan kept asking me to fight Joe before he went home, and I finally said "Ok". I felt confident and excited, and walked over to where he was sitting on the couch. I stood over top him and said "I heard you wanted to fight". Ryan and Nathan were standing behind me, and I felt pretty safe. Suddenly Joe jumps up and grabs me and throws me onto the couch and starts punching me. He continues hitting me as I am trying to block with my arms, but he kept hitting me in the jaw and it hurt like hell, plus it was terrifying and I was in full panic mode. I was able to get up, and I tried to go out the back door but Nathan stood there blocking it, with a pleasurable smirk on his face. Joe kept hitting me as I went to the stairs to try and go up, but Ryan was standing on the first step, blocking them as well. After a few more hard punches to my head and face, I started crying and said something like "My mom is waiting for me I gotta get home", and Nathan moved and let me out the back door. I walked home with tears and blood running down my face, and in shock. I couldn't understand what had just happened, and I felt like such a *****. For years I thought it was my fault and that the way I acted was the reason I got beat up, but over the years I eventually realized those 2 brothers were evil little manipulating jerks, and I wasn't completely to blame.
Omg I dont think I'd ever forget something like that and would totally plot revenge. The worst thing that was done to me was a way bigger bully choking me on the neck on the bus. It wasnt pleasant but it's one thing I won't ever forget but it's something I wouldn't go out of my way today to go after but I promised if I run into him it's definitely on sight. If something like this happened to me, I'd definitely plot a little get back and literally track them down. Sorry that happened to you my dude.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Still thinking of one.
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 03:02 PM
SAS Member

Sadly I'd never been in a real real fight not because I was scared but all the moments that I got close to one or confronted someone they knew what was up and didn't want to fight me or apologized. To this day, I'm kinda hoping someone would test me but I guess it doesn't help that visibly I go to the gym not that it means anything cause I've seen muscular guys get koed easily but whenever someone starts talking **** and I confront them they never admit or de-escalate. The closest is when my step dad tried to punch me and swing on me mad af but he completely missed and fell forward. I kinda liked it though lmao dodging the punch, maybe I should try mma lmao.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Still thinking of one.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page