Dreamed of dying - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 03:41 PM Thread Starter
Ad Multos Annos!

Dreamed of dying

On my seventeenth birthday, October 6th, a few days ago, I woke up at 3:30 AM, paralyzed with fear. I had never experienced this before. I died in my dream. It was absolutely the most unpleasant experience I have EVER been through because, it seemed very real, when I knew that I was dreaming, and thought like "I can't wait till I share this with someone" but then things turned different. Simultaneously dying during a tragic car crash down a hill, the view started fading white and eventually, I was shifted into a very dark room where I was told by some entities that it is over and I will never go back to where things used to be. I thought I was done. It made me start thinking, worrying, about the things I had done, the people I had offended and wronged. I needed a second chance so bad.

Having known it was only a dream, after waking up horror-struck, I don't know whether or not should I really be concerned. I know I'm bad, I'm a bad person. I'm not afraid of death, because it's inevitable. I'm more concerned of what's or who's coming along with it. I'm just not ready to die...

˝Girls can wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, 'cause it's okay to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading.˝ーͥ͑̄͊ͣͭ̌̏҉͏̴͇̬͇̳͈͓̲̩̖͈̭͎̼͔͓̠͞ͅÇ̨ͣ͌̐̉̋̔̏̅̐ͫͦͯ̏̀҉̨͚͎ ͎̪̥̪̱̜͙̭harlotte Gainsbourg

˝ وَمــاَ خَفُيــﮯَ گـــَانَ أَعْظَــمْـ ˝

˝Castigat Ridendo ℳores.˝

˝A Diabolo, Qui Est Simia Dei.˝˝Chacun Voit Midi À Sa Porte.˝

˝The most unpleasant feeling a man could ever experience is the morbid desire for the unreachable.˝—Perspicacious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 04:07 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Seems like a wake up call, start living right.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page