Don't you hate when things seem to be getting better and then something happens.... - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-10-2017, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Stressed

Don't you hate when things seem to be getting better and then something happens....

I was feeling good and then something happens that screws up my world. I mean Im not reacting as badly as before and I feel like I can handle things a little better this time but I do not want to have to deal with the constant worrying and overthinking that comes along with it. A lawsuit is something I never thought would happen at least not so early in my life. Ive dragged my mom in too (not purposely) who cannot afford to be homeless for the 5th time. I am trying to face it head on, but I hope I can keep it up. I need another session because I don't want to end up like I did the last time. I want to face things head on and GET IT OVER WITH! I know this wont last forever. I mean I just got through trying to find housing and now it is almost secure, the struggle won't be forever right? Even so, I end up with more problems coming my way. I feel like I am alone down here and will be even more alone as things move forward. I can't enjoy the good things because I am so focused on the bad even though I am trying to push it to the back of my mind. Will there be a time when I can enjoy life and things that happen for more than a little while. It is scary, it sucks, but I am not a little girl anymore.

I just need to pray and hope things get better. Man it is only month 6 and I am soooooooo ready for this year to be over, haha. I hope I will be able to enjoy the holidays
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-10-2017, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Stressed
I mean I am shaking and trying to calm down, it is the weekend, there's nothing I can do right now. Maybe I should get up and go do something by myself. To avoid this horrible feeling. I need to breathe
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Amazed
Sorry to hear about you and your mom's situation But dont worry, problems like that wont last forever. It will be over eventually, and* you have to stay strong next time something bad happens and be determined not to let anything ruin your happiness.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page