Don't know what to do with my life - Page 17 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #321 of 325 (permalink) Old 04-04-2014, 08:25 PM
SAS Member

you know it might be fate that i ''googled'' this topic, (even though this is an old post) i feel the same way, like you don't want to do anything cause there is no point or objective in your life, i have also watched a movie that kinda puts my situation in a nutshell, the movie Fight Club gives me that type puts me in that dead mood "this is your life and its ending one minute at a time" when Tyler said that it really hit me that i going to die one day
so...
what the point of being hear on planet earth, in fact why am i hear if im meant to die one day i know these phrase might sound a little on the philosophical side but still once again in fight club Tyler also stated that "We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." which also relates to me too
maybe im just over thinking things or im just going insane or maybe i should forget about foolish thing like this since it not going to get me anywhere in life but all i know is that i feel there is no point to go on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #322 of 325 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 09:58 AM
SAS Member

Yup, it's 2015 and I'm still feeling this way.
post #323 of 325 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Reality is wrong

I've never known what I want to do with my life. At age 51, I'm still doing boring retail and restaurant jobs because I don't have any useful skills in any other field. Tried college three times and it didn't work out, mainly due to lack of money. In American society, if you have no money, you're screwed. I know I could never go back again. I am thinking of taking some online classes, but I don't know what to take. I'm not the least bit interested in any kind of desk job, but I guess I'm not fit to do anything else. So, I just keep doing what I've always done because it's all I know. I feel stuck and don't know how to fix that.

I wish I could take a pill and change who I am.

post #324 of 325 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Permanently Banned

Another victim of depression. Oh the sorrow. Really, the sorrow. No sarcasm or any crap, real sorrow here lol
post #325 of 325 (permalink) Old 10-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by resolve View Post
you know it might be fate that i ''googled'' this topic, (even though this is an old post) i feel the same way, like you don't want to do anything cause there is no point or objective in your life, i have also watched a movie that kinda puts my situation in a nutshell, the movie Fight Club gives me that type puts me in that dead mood "this is your life and its ending one minute at a time" when Tyler said that it really hit me that i going to die one day
so...
what the point of being hear on planet earth, in fact why am i hear if im meant to die one day i know these phrase might sound a little on the philosophical side but still once again in fight club Tyler also stated that "We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." which also relates to me too
maybe im just over thinking things or im just going insane or maybe i should forget about foolish thing like this since it not going to get me anywhere in life but all i know is that i feel there is no point to go on
You are spoonfed by the satanic elite in those movies. **** Tyler Durden, we are living really important times. But we are surrounded by mindless, robotic morons. Thatīs a reason to be depressed, not thinking our era lacks importance.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page