Does Life get any better? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Does Life get any better?

WEll lately it's just been chaotic. I've just been so depressed lately. and i have no one to talk to..My best friend lives in another city so it's so hard to talk to her. My sister she's totally become distant towards me in the last few weeks. It's like now that all these guys are showing her attention she hasjust igorned the fact that we don't even hang out anymore. Just a few weeks ago i was dating this guy and she was pissed at me for dating him because he was my friend and her friend and she felt i was breaking up their friendship so she made me break up wth him but now shes doing kind of the same thing. Also I like this guy but i know theres no way in hell that he likes me. I don't know I just have no confidence right now and no real friends either. I just want to know whats wrong with me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 10:48 PM

There's nothing wrong with you, you're just going through a hard time right now.
It's hard having feelings for someone who doesn't return them; I'm in the same situation right now.
I only have one close friend and when/if she moves away I don't know what I'll do.
Life does get better, though.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-13-2006, 11:02 PM Thread Starter

Yeah..I know. I just don't know why life is so confusing..It's like i can communicate with people. Like I'm wearing a mask when i talk to people, i don't know who i really am. It's crazy i dont know if their just being nice to me because they feel sorry for me or because they actually like me. I feel useless.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page