Do you hate this world? - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #41 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:35 PM
lagrimas negras

I hate my life but I can't/won't blame the whole world for my problems. If anything I feel like most people irritate the hell out of me but that is my burden to deal with. People don't give a sh!t about how I feel about them so hating on them and the world is a waste of time. It doesn't really matter.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:38 PM
SAS Member

yes.

a lot of thoughtless people. ridiculous trying to survive in this world. cost of living. cost of many things. excessive noise. excessive pollution. stupid office politics. having junk pushed on you. poor quality. stupid trends. etc. ugh.
post #43 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 11:41 PM
Don
Fupa King

Language: English
I go on pendulum swings of feeling a deep sense of wonder and hope, but then I read the news, or go out and try to be functional human being again, and then I start hating the world again.

Life's Wack

post #44 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 12:22 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Relaxed
It just is. There's no point in hating things you can't change regardless of how obnoxious they may be. I would rather focus on what I can control. Which is only myself.

------------

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - Carlin
post #45 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 01:19 AM
Wishing Time Will Freeze.

I hate more, in how we tend to focus and dwell more on the things we hate and things that bother us in this world, than the things we like and enjoy in this world, because it is in our defensive instinct to do so.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #46 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 01:29 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dino View Post
I hate more, in how we tend to focus and dwell more on the things we hate and things that bother us in this world, than the things we like and enjoy in this world, because it is in our defensive instinct to do so.
what's good about this world right now......being able to be in a house and away from the outside world, lol. also like that it is nighttime and i don't have to hear as much noise. i like that it is more peaceful.

there are good things, but a lot of the good things have to do w/ being able to being at home (or away from people, lol) and not having to be exposed to things i don't like as much.
post #47 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 01:38 AM
Wishing Time Will Freeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea111red View Post
what's good about this world right now......being able to be in a house and away from the outside world, lol. also like that it is nighttime and i don't have to hear as much noise. i like that it is more peaceful.

there are good things, but a lot of the good things have to do w/ being able to being at home (or away from people, lol) and not having to be exposed to things i don't like as much.

Yeah but on the other end, I think being away from the outside world, it will also eliminate your chances of running into the good things and good people out in the world too, as well as the bad. So it depends if you wanna play it safe or not. But if you do so too much, you might end up feeling bored and uneventful. There is always a balance we struggle with I guess.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #48 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 01:44 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Yeah but on the other end, I think being away from the outside world, it will also eliminate your chances of running into the good things and good people out in the world too, as well as the bad. So it depends if you wanna play it safe or not. But if you do so too much, you might end up feeling bored and uneventful. There is always a balance we struggle with I guess.
yeah, i do get cabin fever if stuck inside for too long.
post #49 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 01:57 AM
bipolar

Quote:
That's a very good point.
post #50 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:53 AM
SAS Member

Language: Non-Verbal communication
My Mood: Sleepy
I hate the systems humans created.

“I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be. I know it's crazy.”
post #51 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
💀

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
I think what annoys me most about Humans at the moment (and god there's so much lol really,) is how people ignore and belittle the problems faced by people at the bottom of society and treat them as ridiculous. Then when they react everyone treats them as mental or so very different as though under the right circumstances they wouldn't be equally capable of doing the same things and having the same reactions.

When I say react I mean everything from a non-violent public melt down recorded for the entire internet to criticise to shooting up a bunch of random people.

There are also a lot of people who expect everything to be as easy for everyone else as it was for them which is ****ing stupid. And people who are like 'my life is great therefor there are no real issues in society.'

I will extend this more later possibly.

Quote:
Woah slow down. You're popping those orange smarties like you're House on vicodin.
My computer thinks I'm gay
What's the difference anyway
When all the people do all day
Is stare into a phone
post #52 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:12 PM
SAS Member

No

There are things to hate in this world, but I won't say I hate all of it.

People are usually the cause for the things I hate—however, to say I hate all people would be incorrect as well.

There are kinds of people who I detest. Even then, it's not always definitive.

Perhaps it is from that imperfection that I find solace, but it is not so black and white as I'm making it seem.

The world, however, is full of many things. As Louis once put it: what a wonderful world.

Though I have always made it my practice to be pleasant to everybody, I have not once actually experienced friendship. I have only the most painful recollections of my various acquaintances ..."
― Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human

Last edited by That Random Guy; 03-17-2019 at 06:13 PM. Reason: typo
post #53 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:24 PM
SAS Member

It seems like there are hazy areas which are perfectly socially acceptable to harass others. Like someone who has lost a couple marbles but can still put thoughts together, they get bullied more than someone that is intelligent or someone that is legitimately mentally handicap. People considered 'mental' are often the butt of jokes.

Too weird to live, too rare to die
post #54 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 06:52 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Breezy
Hate it. People have ulterior motives, full of violence. Kindness and empathy are at an all time low. Genuine friends and lovers are a dime a dozen so many fake and trifling people its disgusting. Uhg.

We are in a reverie/ And everything you thought you knew isn't what it seems/ Only truth will set you free/ And I would never lie to you
post #55 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 07:19 PM
SAS Member

No, I hate the fact there's so much beauty in the world I won't get to experience no matter how much I fight for it. I hate myself, the fact that I was chosen as an outlier by randomness and chaos. I hate my disgusting father for his pathetic genetics with all my heart. But beyond that...no, I actually admire a lot much things about this world.

Like I said, immense beauty everywhere I turn around, without a chance for me to get a glimpse of it.
post #56 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 08:08 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
Because my birth was a mistake and i'm still have to live here and can't just die anyhow easily...

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
post #57 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 08:12 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotInTheDark View Post
Because my birth was a mistake and i'm still have to live here and can't just die anyhow easily...
...I like you though.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #58 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 08:22 PM
Permanently Banned

This world is filled with so much darkness and evil, everywhere we seem to look, but I truly believe light and love are stronger and will prevail.

“What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.”
post #59 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 09:36 PM
Descendant Of Blotmonađ

Language: South Martian, North Terran, & Lunarian
My Mood: Cynical
I’m not sure hate is the right word, more perplexed and exasperated by it, there are so many things about myself I can’t reconcile in anyway, and so much about people I can’t reconcile in anyway...seems to me change and extremes are more common than balance often
post #60 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 09:56 PM
your dads girlfriend

Language: everything
My Mood: Sad
Yeah, I hate Jupiter too.

sparkle jump rope queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomorrowisalongtime View Post
Nobody in here has friends, come up with something more original.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page