Do you hate this world? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 01:16 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
oh I'm inspirational
.....Yes well thanks to you raping a rhinoceros is now on my bucket list, get in quick before they go extinct 😉

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 01:17 PM
The Groat King

Yeah, existence is ridiculous. Basically a game of winners and losers where everyone and everything loses eventually.
It's creepy man!
It's basically a fight from the time you are born.
Everyday you are fighting gravity, fighting germs, fighting other humans for a crumb of something or other, fighting the weather, fighting hunger and thirst.
And for what?
Basically we fight for some promise of future comfort that never seems to come. And if comfort does come we then get restless and crave something else.
As for the physical world itself, it couldn't care less about anything.
It grows and it destroys and if it were to be wiped out today by an astroid there wouldn't be so much as a sign in the whole universe.

I wrote all this while sitting on the toilet, so I guess that is something lol.
Time to flush!
post #23 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 01:19 PM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
I guess, deep down in my core I do hate this world. I've always been made to feel like an alien...an outsider. I don't understand the things I'm meant to understand. And I can't believe if I'm to live to my life expectancy I'm meant to endure another at least 60+ years of it.

But I do try to make the most of it. There's beautiful things to be seen etc.

post #24 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 01:21 PM
Malevolent Dictator

My Mood: Brooding
No. Culture is sick, and most of the people in it are sick as a result. I do not hate people for being sick, but I do hate the consequences of that sickness.

Are you sure you want to permanently delete this culture? [Yes] [No]
post #25 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 01:41 PM
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Angry

breeding

Licence time

only 1 in 1000.. 10,000
people allowed to produce another human! we got Tooooo MANY!!!

THE ONLY PROBLEM of this galaxy. HUMANS! CURB IT! Kerb it

anyone producing yet another on of those maggots unlicensed gets hung & Drawn & quartered immediately. that solves all problems.
less people

all people get more! more money, happiness!

why wasn't this set up 800 BC ??
post #26 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 02:05 PM
SAS Member

Nah, I just haven't figured out how I fit in it yet.

Too weird to live, too rare to die
post #27 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 02:43 PM
AKA Pete Beale

There's so much I want to experience and do in this world, but with no one to join me, it's hell.
post #28 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 02:49 PM

Da wurld will end
post #29 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 03:42 PM
Permanently tired

My Mood: Dead
I think saying you hate the world is a saying that actually is just found on developed nihilism. That usually comes from people who feel they have been wronged by others and saw others be wronged, who actually just want to say they hate people imo. The "world" is too all-encompassing. I think it all the time self-deprecatingly as well, like with "I hate myself", as well as "I wish the aliens would come take us already." and "We need the ****ing purge." Or "Humanity was a mistake.", when I see something unbelievably shocking and disgusting.

But "the world" is literally just a huge sphere floating in space. People's hatred only comes from what happens inside it. (Again, namely human action)

"So many resources keep me alive
Yet I don't even step outside
So many sacrifices keep me alive
Yet I don't even bother to survive."

"If you think we waste too much then you can sacrifice yourself
Don't push your values
Push your values
Onto the crowd."

Mili
post #30 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
'internet nerd'

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
^ I mean yeah, but I like making vague threads that can be interpreted in multiple ways.

And you never know, someone might really hate rocks. And as a couple of people here mentioned when you consider life and existence generally, the way it perpetuates itself is pretty dark.

Quote:
Please don't attempt to raid Nevada to 'see them aliens' as part of the internet's joke du jour, the US air force will not be amused.
Slavoj Žižek on the horrors of tulips.

🎸

"Who are you to change this world?
Silly boy!
No one needs to hear your words.
Let it go."
post #31 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 04:22 PM

I don't hate the World but this World have to go. In fact is it leaving out as we know it if you are aware of it. It isn't even the original. The original way of how Life was and should be. That is why there is an End Time. The End of this World. Not necessarily physical but mentally. The evil, bad, the unclean and the unpure mindset of this World. This is what I dislike. Other than this the World is a beautiful World when you look at it good it has. Though it isn't the original this is our current World at this time right now so we have to no choice but to try to see some good in it despite the bad.

It is similar to asking if you love or hate life. I love life. It can have good and bad. I have the same feeling with the World. I dislike some things about it but I don't hate it.

Nobody Quote or Mention me.

This is a Tapatalk APP post
post #32 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 04:23 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Fine
sometimes
post #33 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 04:44 PM
SAS Member

Hmm... In the sense that I despise the idea of the human-centric system that we are born and indoctrinated into.... a resounding, candid yes. Aside from that, the land, the animals, the vegetation is all fine; all seemingly in-sync with the cycles of earth, but even then, there's this pattern of "dog-eat-dog", which is a "no bueno" in my book.

So, idk. I might just dislike it all in general.
post #34 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 04:46 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnynihilist View Post
Yeah, existence is ridiculous. Basically a game of winners and losers where everyone and everything loses eventually.
It's creepy man!
It's basically a fight from the time you are born.
Everyday you are fighting gravity, fighting germs, fighting other humans for a crumb of something or other, fighting the weather, fighting hunger and thirst.
And for what?
Basically we fight for some promise of future comfort that never seems to come. And if comfort does come we then get restless and crave something else.
As for the physical world itself, it couldn't care less about anything.
It grows and it destroys and if it were to be wiped out today by an astroid there wouldn't be so much as a sign in the whole universe.

I wrote all this while sitting on the toilet, so I guess that is something lol.
Time to flush!
Can concur.
post #35 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 05:44 PM
May The Force Be With You

Language: English, limited Spanish.
My Mood: Crappy
I hate myself and wish I was never conceived.

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy little lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!
post #36 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:10 PM
MAGA

I guess not so bad. I've hope the world could get better in the future and the best thing would be that humanity could spread out to the stars and obtain effectively infinitely more resources and habitable space with some hope of more equitable distribution and quality of life for more people. But I hate many certain aspects of society that don't sit well with me, or seem to affect me negatively i.e. don't fit anywhere either.
post #37 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:17 PM
It's not easy being green

Language: Bocce... it's like a second language to me.
No, not really. I'm just very disappointed by it.

If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult.
post #38 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:23 PM
SAS Member

Language: English, Dutch, French, German
My Mood: Angry
No but it's very damaged. Most people aren't truly happy I think. There's too much jealousy, insecurity, hate, greed, inequalities etc. That's why someone once dreamed up heaven to make us feel better. The world will be better off if people didn't believe in after life, perhaps they would act more kind and relaxed if the concept of heaven didn't exist. Nature gave us too much brainpower, we're destructive, manipulative and we all have a God complex. Everybody wants to live forever, we overthink everything, we never enjoy or gasp at the beauty of the skies below or beyond it.
post #39 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 07:24 PM
Permanently tired

My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
^ I mean yeah, but I like making vague threads that can be interpreted in multiple ways.

And you never know, someone might really hate rocks. And as a couple of people here mentioned when you consider life and existence generally, the way it perpetuates itself is pretty dark.
Yes, that's how I interpret the world. "World" is a vague word. Does it mean, not only the Earth, but the rest of the universe? It ends up all being a matter of interpretation. We should know there is more out there, but often "world" is just used in reference to Earth. That's because it is the place humans know best. If you say you hate the "world" as a concept of everything including and beyond Earth, I personally find it difficult to believe because very little of us have been beyond it. You can't hate what you don't know. A world without violence, poverty, and greed is also something we can not know so I don't think we can hate that either. Not unless we experienced it.

Rocks can be hated by some people because they exist. But I believe people who hate the world hate it because of the way it exists, not that it simply just exists. Rocks are part of the way the world exists. A rock that would exist billions of miles outside of Earth you don't know about would have no bearing on your hatred, nor would it be in your direct experience. If it's not tied to your world, it would be something nondescript to you. Something that might as well not exist. Or else, something with only your assigned interpretations. What's hateable about rocks to someone without the context, such as being apart of Earth, for their hatred?

There are people who choose to see the perpetuation of life as dark, but that does not mean it is the grand interpretation. It's been said artists have an ability to see beauty in the smallest things. Even something as simple as a table or desk can fascinate them. I wish to have that kind of worldview. Since they are people who put something into creation, they can't hate it until they've created it. Or else, they're just hating themselves for feeling like they're not being able to create... (Speaking as a writer)

So, I mean, someone can say they hate the world, but it's not like that would be backed up by an understanding of it. This 'understanding' would have to be marked by subjectivity, such as having had continuously negative experiences in it. If it's all based on interpretation, then it's something you chose, not that the world chose for you. People are a sum of their experiences. They like to define what they know as their world. Especially a collection of the things they are creating themselves, that they are seeing be created, and have seen come into creation.

"So many resources keep me alive
Yet I don't even step outside
So many sacrifices keep me alive
Yet I don't even bother to survive."

"If you think we waste too much then you can sacrifice yourself
Don't push your values
Push your values
Onto the crowd."

Mili
post #40 of 107 (permalink) Old 03-16-2019, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
'internet nerd'

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
@AffinityWing

Well I didn't want it to be so broad as to include the entire universe, so yeah just the planet. I didn't put that much thought in really and wanted people to just pick which parts they have issues with (or don't have issues with,) including of course Humanity and the various social systems. But I think if you ask someone 'do you hate Humans?' Then they might think less abstractly.

Quote:
Please don't attempt to raid Nevada to 'see them aliens' as part of the internet's joke du jour, the US air force will not be amused.
Slavoj Žižek on the horrors of tulips.

🎸

"Who are you to change this world?
Silly boy!
No one needs to hear your words.
Let it go."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page