Do people hate me? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Do people hate me?

I'm too lonely. Im starting to think that people hate me. Do you have this feeling. Nobody loves me or wants to befriend with me. Even outgoing people rarely talk to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 06:35 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplayer View Post
I'm too lonely. Im starting to think that people hate me. Do you have this feeling. Nobody loves me or wants to befriend with me. Even outgoing people rarely talk to me.

Yeah dude people don't love us, don't care and will not return the love or care you provide them. Just the way it is bruh for us SA folks

All the friends i made, who cared, who loved me was before i got my SA

Something about us, about SA, no matter what u do, u will be discarded, betrayed even by those who you "think" are your friends.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 06:44 AM
SAS Member

People can't hate you if they don't know you. Also, even if they presumably "hate you" (which everyone can't), the reason for such a thing could just all be a misunderstanding.

Don't get me wrong, I too feel lonely a good deal of the time. And for the majority of that time, it's 'cause I am.

That being said, to conclude that no one loves you or wants to be friends with you isn't quite accurate. Let's call it a misunderstanding.

A truth in life is that we can't become friends with everyone. We can learn to deal with some folk but we can't always get along with everyone.

I say this with sincerity and not to hurt you. I don't have any friends aside from my cousin who's like a brother to me. So, if we want to get technical, I guess you could just say I have no friends.

If it's anything I've learned in my 23 years of suffering, it's that there are some moments where you can't simply wait for something to happen. Sometimes, you've got to take the bull by the horns and leave your mark. In this case, I think it's putting yourself out there and trying things you wouldn't normally try. Perhaps, try going to an event that you have a profound interest in.

I may be assuming things here (and I apologize) but things won't always go right, right of the bat. It takes a lot of effort sometimes but if you keep at it, you'll find it paying off in the long-run.

My best advice to you is to keep moving forward. Also—and this is something I've seen positive results for—try to smile every chance you get. I don't know why, but it does make a difference (sometimes).

Cheers!

Though I have always made it my practice to be pleasant to everybody, I have not once actually experienced friendship. I have only the most painful recollections of my various acquaintances ..."
― Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human

Last edited by That Random Guy; 06-18-2018 at 06:44 AM. Reason: spaces_error

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page