describe entire universe:

U
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 02:20 AM
Trailer Trash Tranny

My Mood: Brooding
Poo.

The only thing better than money is more money.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 04:07 AM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
Cold vast black glowing space balls.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 06:13 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
A vast digital database.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 06:58 PM
Greasy prospector

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Poo.
So what would make a positive difference in your life ? Do you even know ?

A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
- Macbeth
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 10:17 PM
Trailer Trash Tranny

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Sure. I could give you a huge list. Not having to worry about being homeless would be a nice start. But my problems are so big there's really only one solution at this point. And nobody's going to help me with that.

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 10:22 PM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
I know what would make a huge difference for me - just for the anxiety to go away.

I can handle everything else - the mania etc is nothing compared to the anxiety. That's what really ****s you're life right up.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 11:10 PM
Una imposibilidad yestoqu

Language: Luuvvvv
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
I know what would make a huge difference for me - just for the anxiety to go away.

I can handle everything else - the mania etc is nothing compared to the anxiety. That's what really ****s you're life right up.
So.. you're telling me that mania is more manageable than this? That is madness. I think I'd rather be anxious than depressed however. That is sadness.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2019, 07:29 AM
2 steps fwrd,2 steps back

Language: rambling
quite large and mostly lifeless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchy666 View Post
U
also describes me

I like donuts
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2019, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry

all humans can conceive

the the person in front of 'em!

who they are. what they mean to 'em.

i adverse to that

maybe some sixth sense of they are worthless? fiend? threat? enemy? vile?

humans are deeply addicted to humans. their FRIENDS!

luv..! & all else! infatuated? just flocks. no knowledge about what a piece of dirt is... scientists do no exist? metallurgy? brick, stone? chemicals?

life is about people. producing infants. an animalistic life. parenthood. munny? holidayz. luxury. look at a screen: TV, movies. just humans. their bodies. their voice, singing, shouting? i hate all if it so much. i just their enemy

i want a TV channel which has NO HUMANS! not saying YOU.. if You were if wanted.. this or that.

i need a life without humans. they all have such a prosperous life being paid to act and speak to cameras!! no telecomms should exist. no phone. all from far away! FAKE! upfront reality! life was like that before. in same place with people.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-31-2019, 03:09 PM
Moron

Big.
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 06:03 AM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
Humans? HUMANS? Heuuuuuwwwwwwmannnnnnssss?

Frankensteins discombobulated DIZZZGUIZZZED as fleshy, boney automations! Moments fleeting reasoning robotically aimed. No sweat. MECHANICAL!!! *-76#)(+&//. Brussel sprout. Aimmzzz, goalzzzz, poojectszzzzz.... All windward! Believe or retreat! Something solved........... Jar of pickles need opening........ Somewhat cutting the MUSTARD?!?!?! Negligible .. +&&&#@ inner workings of cogwheel minds visible through the glints in the eyes! Merely biological cameras. Found out. iNTENTIonzzzzzz. Discoveredddd!!

It's clear as day. Why can't YOUZ all see it's as clear as crystal when it's like what I deeeescribbedd? ✓✓✓

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear,
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity. Have a look, the lion's torso is on diplay :-p
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 06:22 AM
SAS Member

Our little entropy machine.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 12:12 PM
SAS Member

Language: I have a one tongue and that is not English
My Mood: Cheeky
Quote:
Sure. I could give you a huge list. Not having to worry about being homeless would be a nice start. But my problems are so big there's really only one solution at this point. And nobody's going to help me with that.
blue2 just did, caring is helping. What kind of situation you have, are you able to do some things? I don't know anything about your situation so I am hitting blind,maybe web studying as you are able to use internet in sas. Or as you know your situation what small things you could do to help you in long term as fast miracles are rare.Can you have any type of social benefits?

No, I don't speak English and that is a secret of my happiness!
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 01:17 PM
Greasy prospector

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothlinghs View Post
blue2 just did, caring is helping. What kind of situation you have, are you able to do some things? I don't know anything about your situation so I am hitting blind
I'm aware of truants problems, they're multiple, complex & varied, I think far beyond being fixed by what I or anyone else can say.

- Macbeth
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Una imposibilidad yestoqu

Language: Luuvvvv
I sometimes eat crisps in bed. the bed is my universe. Bowled over by bowls of cereal n grains, remain uneaten on counter. Candy wrappers adorn the bedside table like confettis of happiness. Milk. What is milk. Cow breast! Consuming milk teat as the days of bull worship. Paganism turn consumerism.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 12:41 AM
Trailer Trash Tranny

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothlinghs View Post
blue2 just did, caring is helping. What kind of situation you have, are you able to do some things? I don't know anything about your situation so I am hitting blind,maybe web studying as you are able to use internet in sas. Or as you know your situation what small things you could do to help you in long term as fast miracles are rare.Can you have any type of social benefits?
Yes, @blue2 is lovely. There are many lovely, supportive people here on SAS. But I need more than a sympathetic ear to keep me from dying alone in a gutter. There's nobody here who can provide the kind of support that I need. That's nobody's fault, that's just the way it is. When I said there was one solution that nobody would help me with I was talking about euthanasia, which, so far as I can see, is my only alternative to homelessness. I don't qualify for disability, because it's impossible to get here. My therapist hasn't made any suggestions at all.

I've spent the last 30 years on self-improvement, trying to avoid ending up exactly where I am right now. Psychology, philosophy, religion, writing, programming. I'm not apathetic, I'm not lazy, and I'm not defeatist. I study and work every single day. I push myself constantly. But I've completely exhausted my own resources. I'm not even going to try to describe all my problems because it would take several thousand words to write them all down. I've done it before, and I always get the same response: "Sorry, that sucks, wish I could help." Nobody can help me.

Some people just have more problems than one person can handle. People like that get ground into dust, no matter what they do.

post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 05:11 AM
SAS Member

Language: I have a one tongue and that is not English
My Mood: Cheeky
Quote:
Yes, @blue2 is lovely. There are many lovely, supportive people here on SAS. But I need more than a sympathetic ear to keep me from dying alone in a gutter. There's nobody here who can provide the kind of support that I need. That's nobody's fault, that's just the way it is. When I said there was one solution that nobody would help me with I was talking about euthanasia, which, so far as I can see, is my only alternative to homelessness. I don't qualify for disability, because it's impossible to get here. My therapist hasn't made any suggestions at all.

I've spent the last 30 years on self-improvement, trying to avoid ending up exactly where I am right now. Psychology, philosophy, religion, writing, programming. I'm not apathetic, I'm not lazy, and I'm not defeatist. I study and work every single day. I push myself constantly. But I've completely exhausted my own resources. I'm not even going to try to describe all my problems because it would take several thousand words to write them all down. I've done it before, and I always get the same response: "Sorry, that sucks, wish I could help." Nobody can help me.

Some people just have more problems than one person can handle. People like that get ground into dust, no matter what they do.

Why you are homeless? If you are able to work and all so maybe move to a different city or country to work on? Are you able to move after home and work?

No, I don't speak English and that is a secret of my happiness!
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-02-2020, 06:08 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sick
big
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 09:45 AM
On Life Support

My Mood: Buzzed
A place regarded in various religions as a realm of evil and suffering.

"Existence well what does it matter?
I exist on the best terms I can
The past is now part of my future,
The present is well out of hand"

― Ian Curtis

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page