breaking--just venting. - Social Anxiety Forum
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-28-2010, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
who am i
 
AkwardNisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Age: 86
Posts: 588

breaking--just venting.


--edited out the first part--

ahh i am so annoyed because i was with my friend today and i tryed calling my boyfriend because, i needed to break up with him, for very good reason. i just can't do it in person, so my friend was gonna be there with me while i called him to offer support. he did not answer, then he calls back later but i missed it. that's not it, though. i left a really stupid message on his phone that sounded like i was totally unserious and so most likely annoyed him! because i didnt answer his call he sends me a text "Wtf". and now i'm worried he thinks i'm stupid or mental......but i shouldn't care what he thinks because i cannot stand him! it's over nothing petty, though i know that's probably how it sounds. he's more than a jerk, plain and simple. or no, maybe it's more complicated than that. i don't know, i'm just sick of this. he routinely ignores me for weeks then calls me up some night..and ugh!!! guys are douchebags!!!


...lol it's been a long day. phew . i should really stay away from the frustration section...xD

"it's like she dun woke up mad like her husband had bought her the wrong cereal..."
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbKaw...eature=related

i'm going to punch you in the baby maker.

Last edited by AkwardNisa; 02-28-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: taking out first part...lol
AkwardNisa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-28-2010, 09:04 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milkey Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth, Europe, United Kingdom
Gender: Male
Age: 29
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkwardNisa View Post
...lol it's been a long day. phew . i should really stay away from the frustration section...xD
I know what you mean (I think - ? Probably best not to though)
DCP11OC is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Germany
Gender: Male
Age: 36
Posts: 6,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkwardNisa View Post
i needed to break up with him, for very good reason.
youre so cute!
PlayerOffGames is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
who am i
 
AkwardNisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Age: 86
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by inna sense View Post
youre so cute!
umm...sorry i'm you know, not like the sharpest crayon in the crayola box haha..but what? did i make a grammar mistake or something? gahh i probably sound like a ditzy idiot! lol

"it's like she dun woke up mad like her husband had bought her the wrong cereal..."
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbKaw...eature=related

i'm going to punch you in the baby maker.
AkwardNisa is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Cellar Door
 
metallica2147's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Posts: 356
Hey I'm not a douchebag! I'm an a hole. Any ways, yeah it sounds like you should end it quick. Good luck with that.

"I'd like to fly...
but my wings have been so denied"
metallica2147 is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 06:21 PM
SAS Member
 
Fitzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Age: 27
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkwardNisa View Post
guys are douchebags!!!
Generalizing much? Anyway, don't worry about what he thinks about you. If he is as bad as you say he is, then you shouldn't let him have any control over you.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
-Henry David Thoreau
Fitzer is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-01-2010, 06:48 PM
SAS Member
 
matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Posts: 4,027
If you have reason to break up then that is all you need. And if someone thinks poorly or doesnt agree with you so be it, but really it is now of my business or anyone elses as to why. So dont worry

We are douchebages? You may be right but I am pretty sure someone someday will prove you wrong

Hope your day / night gets better.

--The past is only the future with the lights--
--I'm Beat but cant be Broken--
Under Construction

matty is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
who am i
 
AkwardNisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Age: 86
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzer View Post
Generalizing much?
lol yeaahh, sorry. i've just dealt with a lot of guys who are that way..but i know you aren't all douchebags.

"it's like she dun woke up mad like her husband had bought her the wrong cereal..."
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbKaw...eature=related

i'm going to punch you in the baby maker.
AkwardNisa is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Hear, See , Be silent
 
2Talkative's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Gender: Male
Age: 38
Posts: 1,421
All girls are *****es. Just for equality sake.

"I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins
2Talkative is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 05:52 PM
SAS Member
 
matty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Age: 34
Posts: 4,027
haha. Girls are yuk

--The past is only the future with the lights--
--I'm Beat but cant be Broken--
Under Construction

matty is offline  
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-10-2010, 08:23 PM Thread Starter
who am i
 
AkwardNisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Age: 86
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Talkative View Post
All girls are *****es. Just for equality sake.
ok....i can deal with that...

"it's like she dun woke up mad like her husband had bought her the wrong cereal..."
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbKaw...eature=related

i'm going to punch you in the baby maker.
AkwardNisa is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Breaking Bad electrocutee Entertainment 7 03-30-2010 02:50 PM
Breaking up... djr86 Relationships 3 12-22-2009 02:23 PM
breaking up sucks sophie1131 Relationships 4 09-02-2008 03:37 PM
Breaking Dawn rufusmor Entertainment 3 08-18-2008 10:09 PM
Breaking The Shell MusicMan12 Frustration 17 10-12-2007 04:38 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome