blood moon - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Yeehaw
Thumbs down

blood moon

Hey I'm gonna beat a dead horse here but whatever. When the blood moon was like a week ago I tried to see it. I had to wake up early for work but I was like fk it I'm gonna see this ****. I didn't care about it at all until the last minute, then for some reason I wanted to see it. So it was like 10:30 and I snapped out of my depressed insomnia thoughts and I crawled out of bed and went out in my backyard and looked for it but It could hardly see it because of the trees and clouds. It was like 80% cloudy that night. I couldn't do **** about the clouds but I didn't want the trees blocking me so I hopped in to my neighbours backyard, but when I looked back up and I lost sight/position of it. So I stood there for like 20 minutes and I didn't see it the entire time because of clouds. Then they turned their lights on and let their dog out which is a double surprise to me because it is a house of old Asian women and I don't know why they would be still be up at 11, and I didn't know they got a new dog. So I quickly rushed back over the fence and fell on my *** in to the darkness of my backyard and thought of another way I was gonna get a look at it. I decided to climb onto the garage and try again. There is like 3 ways to get on the garage. The 1st is to go to to front of the house and climb up from the porch but it was late and I was in my pajamas and I didn't want nobody to call the cops on me for climbing on my house or see me in my pajamas, also I live on a main street and there are lots of cars going by. The second way was too much of a pain in the ***, and the 3rd way was to spiderman my way up between the garage and my neighbours house. So I did the spider method which was risky because I have to climb past my neighbours window, which is where all the Asian ladies hang out and smoke opium and stuff. But I was like fk it I wanna see this moon. I got up on the roof without alerting any of them. And stood up there for another 20 minutes looking at the sky like a dumbass looking for a moon in the clouds which is undoubtedly the most retarded thing I have ever spent time on. Anyways I was like **** this isn't gonna work. I could of climbed on top of my house to possibly have gotten a better look at the sky but I thought fk it because I don't want nobody to see me. So I careless walked to the back of my garage to contemplate a way to get down but I stupidly walked right by their window and quickly realized what I did, so I stepped aside in to the shadows and watched as they approached the window to investigate. I was really dumb by wearing a white t-shirt that night but w/e I went undetected. I got down on my stomach and crawled back to the edge. I looked down and decided I didn't want to go down that way because it was just too much of a pain in the ***. I didn't wanna go down in the front because of my pajamas and the public. I had to spiderman my way back down past their window again which is a lot harder going down than it is coming up, but I had no choice whatsoever. So I got down without incident, but I wasn't ready to give up on that stupid moon. I had realized at that point the moon had probably changed its position since I last saw it, and I would have to go to another backyard which is further to compensate for it. So I figured that I was gonna have to go in to my other neighbours backyard to try and see it. But my Asian neighnours left their backyard light on and it shined bright as hell in to my backyard leaving me only a narrow shadow cast by our fence to get there. So I ninjad through the shadows to reach backyard #2, but that fence was lit up like crazy. But I was like fk it I doubt anybody is looking out their window at this time of night and just hopped the fence with the light shining on me and everything. Their backyard was full of trees and **** and after 10 minutes of trying to get a lucky sight through thick *** trees and clouds I finally came to the realization that I aint gonna see **** all and gave up. I climbed back in to my yard, went inside, rubbed one out, then went to bed disappointed as hell. Woke up like 5 hours later for work. Well actually I saw the silhouette of the moon light in the clouds but that's its. What a pitiful existence I am living. I meant to spam the forums with this a few days ago closer to when people actually gave a **** about a the blood moon still, but I was like fk it. And as much as you don't care, sharing is caring! And I shared my night with you because I care! Kind of. **** paragraphs and grammar and punctuation. Have yourselves a wonderful rest of the day!!! And I hope your thanksgiving goes OKAY.

▲▲
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Permanently Banned

Not many people are going to read that. You should at least use paragraphs.

No offense.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I'm drunk. I have an idea, lets start a new topic within this topic. Next poster is OP and we can start a discussion based entirely on his idea. I await your post, future OP.

▲▲

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:41 PM
SAS Member

Bloodmoon, eh? That was a great expansion pack. Morrowind was such a good game.

Edit: Yes. As the new OP of this thread I decree we shall now discuss The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Permanently Banned

**** Morrowind. **** bloodmoon.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:43 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGentleman View Post
Bloodmoon, eh? That was a great expansion pack. Morrowind was such a good game.

Edit: Yes. As the new OP of this thread I decree we shall now discuss The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind.
yo I never even played that game but I know some people who swear by that game and some people who say that game is balls. I should play it though because skyrim and oblivion was the shizz. ESO sucks floppy donkey dic

▲▲
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelve Keyz View Post
I saw your post about your pencil. TOO LATE! YOU LOSE!

▲▲
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Permanently Banned

well, as you can see I accepted defeat and discussed the new topic. ****er
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:49 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
well, as you can see I accepted defeat and discussed the topic at hand. ****er
I actually had the rare opportunity to quote your post twice despite it saying 2 different things but being the ****ing ****head dumb**** retard that I am I deleted it and thus deleteing SAS history. Seriously. I quoted your post. Got error 500 what-ever-the-**** that is, pressed back, quoted your pencil post again and it showed up as fk skyrim bloodmoon w/e in ht text box. I posted it and both showed up. I literally just got caught in a SAS time paradox infinite time loop. But ****ing erased the evidence like a dumbass. Nobody will believe me. My life is pain right now. For a moment there I saw the meaning of life.

▲▲
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:52 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joked35 View Post
posted it and both showed up. I literally just got caught in a SAS time paradox. But ****ing erased the evidence like a dumbass. Nobody will believe me. My life is pain right now.
I saw it too. Don't worry. You're not completely crazy. Only a little bit crazy.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGentleman View Post
where even the **** is her nose? anime is so anthropomorphicly incorrect. I don't even know if that even makes sense but it sounds like it does to me so fk it deal with it.

▲▲
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgentleman View Post
i saw it too. Don't worry. You're not completely crazy. Only a little bit crazy.
people saw! People saw!!!!!!!!!!!

▲▲
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 02:57 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
where even the **** is her nose? anime is so anthropomorphicly incorrect. I don't even know if that even makes sense but it sounds like it does to me so fk it deal with it.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

It's like they just used paint bucked and filled his face in with skin colour.

▲▲
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 03:01 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
It's like they just used paint bucked and filled his face in with skin colour.
Someone has never been to Japan. That's just how Japanese people look. Don't be insensitive.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

What a shame. The radiation must have really taken a toll on those people for them to look like cartoons now. ****!

▲▲
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-04-2015, 08:29 PM
SAS Member

Whoever reads this and summarises wins a price.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page