Bitterness - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2019, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Bitterness

I am learning to let go but damn sometimes I get really bitter with how people treat me.

I don't want to feel bitter but that emotion seeps in when I'm constantly being treated differently and disregarded.

People are not overtly rude, but I see the difference in how I get treated.

I tell myself that it's not me and it's them, which is true because how you treat someone is a reflection on yourself.

I ignore people who treat me differently. Because what is the point of trying to be nice to them when they have a problem with me. But at work I have to fake it. And I can't confront a person in a higher position than me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-29-2019, 12:38 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melancholyscorpio View Post
I am learning to let go but damn sometimes I get really bitter with how people treat me.

Quote:
I don't want to feel bitter but that emotion seeps in when I'm constantly being treated differently and disregarded.

Quote:
That is quite common behaviour.

Quote:
I tell myself that it's not me and it's them, which is true because how you treat someone is a reflection on yourself.
I agree.

Usually find people of the same personality or way they were raised, even same culture due to ways things are done tradition wise (more so when in a new country for first generation) hang out together and push away anyone not like them with traditions, ways things are done, etc (traditions, ways things are done of different cultures can clash). Basically many reasons why they do it.

Sometimes won't find out why.

Quote:
I ignore people who treat me differently. Because what is the point of trying to be nice to them when they have a problem with me.
I usually keep my distance, or minimal interaction with people that have a problem with me and people they associate with (like said above, same personality, way they were raised, etc).

Usually find the way they think never changes.

Quote:
But at work I have to fake it. And I can't confront a person in a higher position than me.
You can go to the boss who can deal with trouble makers who have a problem with you. But even they are sometimes corrupted (dodgy) and will side with the person in question as are of the same personality type, been raised in a similar way, etc (many reasons why).
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2019, 12:47 AM
SAS Member

Maybe you can slowly learn to be a bit more confident and assertive - or maybe you'll just get a bit better as you get older. I hope things get better for you anyway - it's horrible that they treat you like that.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-01-2019, 05:01 PM
SAS Member

I can so relate to this. I went for a few sessions of therapy and I spoke about this. One thing they mentioned is that I'm probably actively looking for differences in how I'm treated vs other people so I can 'prove' my theory.

You need to be aware of how you're carrying yourself and what kind of impression you give off too because it really affects how you're treated. You may be behaving in a way which you don't realise is perceived negatively.

In some cases, the differences are just blatant and totally undeserved. The people who do this either 1. don't realise they're doing it or how strongly it's perceived or 2. just genuinely ****ty people.

Learn to be assertive and be prepared to call people out on this bull**** if it's warranted. I can remember specific situations where I wish I did that and if I called them out with enough confidence and assertiveness I would have totally humiliated them (which is exactly what they deserved).
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-01-2019, 06:44 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Bitterness? No. Its that no empathy are resonating with the citizens from the mind whatsoever. All just algorithm keys being generated from Quantum Machines that found its agent through many designed realities.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

The real creator gave the programmers restricted technologies.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 10:29 PM
SAS Member

Quote:

I ignore people who treat me differently. Because what is the point of trying to be nice to them when they have a problem with me. But at work I have to fake it. And I can't confront a person in a higher position than me.
Um yeah you can cause i did it. Just make sure you confront the person the right way but be prepared to risk your job or you could always go to HR. Ive done it twice now and if i have to do it again i will.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Still thinking of one.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page