anyone else feel like they will never have a friend? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-25-2011, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

anyone else feel like they will never have a friend?

Hi I honestly feel at times that I will never have a friend or be liked by anyone. I'm so lonely inside and I feel like I could offer someone so much when it comes to friendship, why is it that quiet people have no friends? Why me. Anyone want to chat pm me. I'm 27 from md.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-25-2011, 10:22 AM
SAS Member

I feel like this everyday! when will I ever get a friend? Today I did groceries, went shopping and all by myself, like im doing for years, without talking to anyone and coming home no one to talk to, like Hi how was ur day? I spend most of my days, as a 24 year old, without talking to anyone, so weird. I am an outcast
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-25-2011, 10:31 AM
SAS Member

I feel like that too. I wonder if I can ever have a real friend, someone you share things with and stuff. I haven't had friends through highschool. Only some people I sometimes hang out with at school. It hard to imagine I will ever have friends.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-25-2011, 11:11 AM
SAS Member

I feel like this sometimes; feeling rejected by society and like your incapable of fitting in with anyone.... In my case it really sucks because I know I'm trying the best I can to maintain a friendship with other people but they seem like they aren't interested. Sometimes I wonder how other people don't have this problem as well and how the heck they make it seem so easy!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page