Any body else really wanna have a kid/kids? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 07:11 AM
Permanently Banned

I'm pretty sure he's trolling..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 07:19 AM
SAS Member

I have no interest in having any children.

I never saw the appeal in it.

I make 8$ and an hour at a part time job and also donate plasma just stay afloat, so even if i did want kids i would never bring a child into my world of poverty.
post #23 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 07:24 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raenic View Post
I'm pretty sure saying she really doesnt want to have a kid means she isnt actively trying to get pregnant.
The reason he has for wanting kids is incredibly selfish too.
Yes but the sex is consensual.

It's not like he's raping her.

She's letting him not use a condom.

She is not a victim here.

In my personal opinion, she's an idiot because she's still having the sex w/out the condom and doesn't even want a kid and from the sound of it w/out any kind of contraceptive.

I guess she'll find out the hard way on what having a child is like.

In my experience, most women let me not use a condom.

This is how A LOT of pregnancies happen.

So i'm not surprised by the whole ordeal.

Many Women will just let you stick it in.....it's pretty crazy if you ask me.

Yes I was being an idiot like that girl is being but the girls were all on contraception that i know of.....except for one, haha. Not sure about her.

post #24 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 08:12 AM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ )つ──☆

My Mood: Cynical
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyisblue View Post
Yes but the sex is consensual.

It's not like he's raping her.

She's letting him not use a condom.

She is not a victim here.

In my personal opinion, she's an idiot because she's still having the sex w/out the condom and doesn't even want a kid and from the sound of it w/out any kind of contraceptive.

I guess she'll find out the hard way on what having a child is like.

In my experience, most women let me not use a condom.

This is how A LOT of pregnancies happen.

So i'm not surprised by the whole ordeal.

Many Women will just let you stick it in.....it's pretty crazy if you ask me.

Yes I was being an idiot like that girl is being but the girls were all on contraception that i know of.....except for one, haha. Not sure about her.
When did I ever say he was raping her? However consenting to sex doesn't mean consenting to being impregnated. You're right she is an idiot, but for trusting a man to do what he says and valuing her opinion in what she wants with HER body. Why is it always up to the female to prevent pregnancy? Most of the the men I know refuse to use condoms because it doesn't feel as good and just prefer to pull out maybe she trusts him to do that. Maybe she doesn't make him use a condom because she cares about him feeling good and stupidly trusts him to give her the same respect for what she wants. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get women's contraception in America? Not to mention all the shame and stigma associated with it and places that do help women out like planned parenthood. Ya'll want women to take the entire burden of having a child because apparently a man's climax is the most important thing but then when she never wanted a child shame her for having an abortion or leave because you don't want the baby. The man's doing the ****ty thing by ignoring what she wants but for some reason you're still blaming the woman? **** outta here with your bull**** reasons.

lil namekian princess tryna find my way back home
post #25 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 08:17 AM
Eternal Slack

My Mood: Dead
I can say with 100% certainty right now that I don't ever want children. Aside from the added unwanted responsibility, I would most likely be a terrible parent.
post #26 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 03:21 PM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
I would like to have kids with my soul mate. I think that would be epic to have a legit family. Even though it would consume your life and you wouldnt be able to have fun anymore. and all you care about is these moaning b***ching kids. But with the right person it would be brilliant

post #27 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 03:43 PM
SAS Member

I'm the last woman in my family that still has our last name and can still have children. I feel like I'm the decider of whether or not our bloodline continues, It's actually a lot of pressure.
post #28 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 03:46 PM
(╯□)╯︵ ɹǝqɯǝɯ S∀S

No thank you.
post #29 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 04:34 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Twisted
so who's paying for child support?
post #30 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 04:52 PM
SAS Member

I hate kids so no
post #31 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Panned

My Mood: In Love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic Apathy View Post
I'm pretty sure he's trolling..
not trolling....this thread is serious.
post #32 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Panned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Girl View Post
When did I ever say he was raping her? However consenting to sex doesn't mean consenting to being impregnated. You're right she is an idiot, but for trusting a man to do what he says and valuing her opinion in what she wants with HER body. Why is it always up to the female to prevent pregnancy? Most of the the men I know refuse to use condoms because it doesn't feel as good and just prefer to pull out maybe she trusts him to do that. Maybe she doesn't make him use a condom because she cares about him feeling good and stupidly trusts him to give her the same respect for what she wants. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get women's contraception in America? Not to mention all the shame and stigma associated with it and places that do help women out like planned parenthood. Ya'll want women to take the entire burden of having a child because apparently a man's climax is the most important thing but then when she never wanted a child shame her for having an abortion or leave because you don't want the baby. The man's doing the ****ty thing by ignoring what she wants but for some reason you're still blaming the woman? **** outta here with your bull**** reasons.
Why be mean, call me an idiot?? Just because you don't like my reasoning doesn't mean it's ok for name calling.
post #33 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Panned

http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story...creek-reunion/

look at what she said about having a kid.

really...if i had a dime for everytime i heard someone say that having a kid gave them all the motivation in the world and made them change their life for the better....i'd rich.
post #34 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Ice Dude55 View Post
I would like to have kids with my soul mate. I think that would be epic to have a legit family. Even though it would consume your life and you wouldnt be able to have fun anymore. and all you care about is these moaning b***ching kids. But with the right person it would be brilliant
If with the right woman (soul mate), my life is sorted and ready for one, me too.

It is stressful and is a life time commitment.

But what I saw with one dad was him coming home from work and his kids ran outside or to the window to welcome him home. There are cool moments like that which make it worthwhile and realise what you are doing is for them, not just yourself.

Zera.
post #35 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 05:59 PM
Nordision

My Mood: Lonely
I'm just 19, but I think I want to live the rest of my life in peace, I don't need stress, so no I will never have kids.
post #36 of 47 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 06:03 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Relaxed
Having kids is a non-starter for me, for various reasons, so no. If things were different, maybe.
post #37 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Girl View Post
If what the OP is saying is true, it sounds as if she is allowing sex without condoms, even if he has a selfish hidden agenda that she is unaware of. None of us know the reason why she's allowing this. If she has a normal intelligence she must be know that if a guy blows his baby batter in her, pregnancy will happen.

Maybe they are having sex in the dark and the girlfriend is unaware that he stopped using a condom, which would be even more manipulative. But if she knows he's going deep and finishing inside without a rubber, and no other birth control is being used, then both of them are responsible if she gets pregnant.
post #38 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 02:39 AM
SAS Member

No. I am permanently diabetic and wouldnt want to spread it to my kids

post #39 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 04:57 AM
SAS Member

Everyone has kids for selfish reasons i.e. because they want them (unless they are an accident). I see no problem with the reasons why OP wants to have kids. I would love to as well, for the purely selfish reasons that it would be fulfilling and satisfying to me and my partner to raise kids and be parents.

I see all the endless stress, nagging, chores and chaos in my close friend's family and think "I'm glad I don't have to deal with all that crap and can do whatever I want, whenever I want". But then I also see the times when her kids come up to her for kisses and cuddles and see how much they love each other and how satisfying it is to have some little person depend on you and look up to you so much and think "Aww I wish I had kids" lol.
post #40 of 47 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 11:48 AM
SAS Member

Don't have children, they will give you endless stress and problems.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page