A rebuttal to life and: without other people...etc - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

A rebuttal to life and: without other people...etc

Without other people to interact with meaningfully there does not seem much fun to be had in life. I never had a GF nor any friends or anything much in the way of interaction for the last 10, 15 years.

life its one ****ing stressful situation after another till, your youth energy and time is up and you are a decrepit old person barely functioning, ****ting in your adult diaper, preying for death to relive your miserable life. **** you life!!

I m not going to give you the satisfaction of making me miserable-I see through your lies and empty promises. You mind control and your bs, your empty rhetorics and your promises of a better tomorrow if only you keep on being the passive little ***** you have been trained and conditioned to be. I am bigger than you life, your my ***** now!!

go **** yourself!!I might not have any friends or transport of a place of my own-you might have denied me the basics that any human should have, you might of keept me in isolation for more years than I can remember, now finding it difficult to fuction socially because maybe that part of my brain has atrophied? but you have made the mistake every good poker player knows not to make-you have revealed your hand. You lose! I win.

I like to laugh, so my new plan is to laugh my *** off. I am going to go out and not try to hit on girls anymore like I did before, cos guess what, their not interesting to me really anymore-their just people, they eat sleep fart and poop, just like we all do. Some have horrible personalities some have stinky breath and after a while even the most hottest sex is just Meh...whats next.

So the new plan is to laugh my *** off, I am going to start the most ridiculous conversations about stupid stuff and just enjoy laughing my *** off as much as I want, co that's what I like to do. I m going to talk to people in a fake accent and see how long I can keep it up, Im going to tell them ridiculous stories and see how much bs I can get away with.

I am going to if I have the time to start appying for jobs and lying on the application forms and putting fake references and going to interviews just to see how far I can get. lol. Life is a joke so I am going to treat it like one.

Taylor Swift might have said it best when she said" Hater going to Hate hate HATE, players goin to Play play play, ...I'ma shake it out Shake it out, Shake shake SHAkE...shake it out, shake it... shake it out, Shake shake it out ..."

(replace shake with laugh your *** off)
Thank you for reading this far, give your ideas below on how I can have a better life

"I am Chereogo, the horse with no name..."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Viva La Raza!

My Mood: Tired
Looking for a job is a good start. Make those references family in case they call.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 03:01 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Wtf...

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 03:10 PM
We all wear a mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionlessThug View Post
Wtf...
He's finally stopped giving a ****. Something i'm close to approaching myself.

**** Society. Live how you want to.

We haven't lived in anything remotely close to "real" since the turn of the century.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-11-2015, 03:22 PM
SAS Member

Lol, i enjoyed reading this. And yeah i think it's a good mentality to have when you feel as an outsider, to not take anything too seriously and not give a **** about society's expectations. Do what you need and don't bend to other people's demands. And if something positive happens along the way it will be a bonus. I wish i could be like that all the time but it's hard to sustain it when feeling depressed. The idea about lying on applications is actually not bad, if you don't have anything to lose doing it, who cares if some dickhead employer rejects you. You wouldn't have to do this bs if they were not so demanding and unrealistic anyway.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevilsblood View Post
Lol, i enjoyed reading this. And yeah i think it's a good mentality to have when you feel as an outsider, to not take anything too seriously and not give a **** about society's expectations. Do what you need and don't bend to other people's demands. And if something positive happens along the way it will be a bonus. I wish i could be like that all the time but it's hard to sustain it when feeling depressed. The idea about lying on applications is actually not bad, if you don't have anything to lose doing it, who cares if some dickhead employer rejects you. You wouldn't have to do this bs if they were not so demanding and unrealistic anyway.
yes

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 07:03 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chereogo View Post
Without other people to interact with meaningfully there does not seem much fun to be had in life.
Nonsense. Fallout 4 is single player after all.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 07:34 AM
SilentRobot

My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGentleman View Post
Nonsense. Fallout 4 is single player after all.
The Witcher 3 > Fallout 4

“It's not all bad. Heightened self-consciousness, apartness, an inability to join in, physical shame and self-loathing—they are not all bad. Those devils have been my angels. Without them I would never have disappeared into language, literature, the mind, laughter and all the mad intensities that made and unmade me.”
― Stephen Fry, Moab Is My Washpot
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-12-2015, 07:37 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRobot View Post
The Witcher 3 > Fallout 4
Okay?
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

This thread is not ready to die yet

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 02:07 PM