Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What is one thing you are looking forward to?

76K views 1K replies 411 participants last post by  harrison 
#1 ·
I usually don't look forward to much and I felt suicidal lately, but right now the only one thing I am looking forward to is playing Fallout 4 when it comes out this November. What is one thing you are looking forward to?

#3 ·
Moving in with my boyfriend. I can barely believe it. He even told his neighbors so it really is happening for real. No backsies now :p.

Also looking forwards to fallout 4, but, doubt I'll afford it this year.

#10 ·
Vacation next June with my kids and parents. Is going to be just awesome. Less than a year to go!

#11 ·
Building my relationship with God.

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
I don't look forward to anything anymore. I've finally learned that you can't count on anything or anyone.

I have work\life goals and I have desires for being loved and loving.

But, I can only live a day at a time because tomorrow is out of my control.
Yes I have given up on trying to make friends, I decided today I am done with trying to get close to anyone, its always a waste of time. I wanted to be loved too, but no one will ever love me no matter what so I give up. Video games are the only friends I'll ever have. And my future dog too.

#23 ·
These chocolate chip cookies.........just waiting for them to come out of the oven.

#24 ·
A biking event that I signed up for this August. I haven't done any sort of race since at least 2012. It's giving me a reason to get back into shape and I'm looking forward to it a lot.

(Also Zelda Wii U, whenever that comes out... Hopefully by Holiday 2016 but I won't hold my breath.)

#25 ·
Starting university in September!

#33 ·
Weekend!:banana

This post has been deleted
#36 ·
Seeing my kids tonight, this weekend, and being on the jumbotron with my son tomorrow at the baseball game lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.