Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Positive Thinking (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f34/)
-   -   What is one thing you are looking forward to? (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f34/what-is-one-thing-you-are-looking-forward-to-1522778/)

lonerroom 07-03-2015 04:27 AM

What is one thing you are looking forward to?
 
I usually don't look forward to much and I felt suicidal lately, but right now the only one thing I am looking forward to is playing Fallout 4 when it comes out this November. What is one thing you are looking forward to?

aaaa1111bbbb2222cccc3333 07-03-2015 04:32 AM

Yeah, pretty much the same, somes video games to distract myself from my thoughts... but on the longer term, not a lot. Each time i try to make projects they're later being replaced by suicidal thoughts so it's a real hindrance.

Skeletra 07-03-2015 04:34 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Moving in with my boyfriend. I can barely believe it. He even told his neighbors so it really is happening for real. No backsies now :p.

Also looking forwards to fallout 4, but, doubt I'll afford it this year.

mike91 07-03-2015 05:55 AM

Getting my project car on the road

TryingMara 07-03-2015 05:59 AM

Vacation in a few weeks.

lonerroom 07-03-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevilsblood (Post 1080874482)
Yeah, pretty much the same, somes video games to distract myself from my dark thoughts... but in the grand scheme of things, not a lot. Each time i try to make projects they're later being replaced by suicidal thoughts so it's a real hindrance.

Fallout 4 is going to be our best friends

lonerroom 07-03-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TryingMara (Post 1080875002)
Vacation in a few weeks.

You are lucky, I have never had a real vacation before.

lonerroom 07-03-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike91 (Post 1080874978)
Getting my project car on the road

That sounds like fun, I still haven't learned how to drive :(

abnormalelephant 07-03-2015 03:10 PM

Staying in college! I feel like I've waited so long for it.

TenYears 07-03-2015 03:18 PM

Vacation next June with my kids and parents. Is going to be just awesome. Less than a year to go!

Kevin001 07-03-2015 09:57 PM

Building my relationship with God.

Andre 07-04-2015 12:27 PM

Why can't you get this ritual every day, humidity?

SofaKing 07-09-2015 10:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I don't look forward to anything anymore. I've finally learned that you can't count on anything or anyone.

I have work\life goals and I have desires for being loved and loving.

But, I can only live a day at a time because tomorrow is out of my control.

lonerroom 07-09-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abnormalelephant (Post 1080882514)
Staying in college! I feel like I've waited so long for it.

I hope you get all A's :)

lonerroom 07-09-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleInSTL (Post 1081004330)
I don't look forward to anything anymore. I've finally learned that you can't count on anything or anyone.

I have work\life goals and I have desires for being loved and loving.

But, I can only live a day at a time because tomorrow is out of my control.

Yes I have given up on trying to make friends, I decided today I am done with trying to get close to anyone, its always a waste of time. I wanted to be loved too, but no one will ever love me no matter what so I give up. Video games are the only friends I'll ever have. And my future dog too.

lonerroom 07-09-2015 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TenYears (Post 1080882626)
Vacation next June with my kids and parents. Is going to be just awesome. Less than a year to go!

Thats good, I wish I had a family. I don't know what family bonding is like. It must be wonderful.

lonerroom 07-09-2015 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin001 (Post 1080888354)
Building my relationship with God.


Thats good, I am too, I just think people have screwed up religion. I don't believe what people say in their religions so I stay away from religion but I do believe in god.

SofaKing 07-09-2015 11:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lonerroom (Post 1081004442)
Yes I have given up on trying to make friends, I decided today I am done with trying to get close to anyone, its always a waste of time. I wanted to be loved too, but no one will ever love me no matter what so I give up. Video games are the only friends I'll ever have. And my future dog too.

Ah dude...don't let this bitter old man get you down.

You're a gifted animator and story teller with a full life ahead. Maybe even the next generation Tim Burton.

Trust me...love will come if your heart allows and you kick fear in the nutsack.

lonerroom 07-09-2015 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humidity (Post 1080891090)
The only thing I look forward to is my daily coffee, music, and video game session. I make a cup of coffee and pick an album to listen to on my battle station. After the album and coffee is done, I play about an hour of video games.

I feel depressed on the days when I can't get this ritual to make me happy.

Fallout 4 is going to be amazing, that is something you should really look forward to as well. It will be fun to drink coffee while playing that.

lonerroom 07-09-2015 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleInSTL (Post 1081004522)
Ah dude...don't let this bitter old man get you down.

You're a gifted animator and story teller with a full life ahead. Maybe even the next generation Tim Burton.

Trust me...love will come if your heart allows and you kick fear in the nutsack.

I have been pretty bitter since I was 12 years old, I don't know if I can get anymore bitter. But Animation is very special to me, it would be nice to be another Tim Burton, I always liked his work.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome