1) I am trying to read and understand things outside of my field of study (I often get discouraged because, everything outside of what I've studied feels like greek to me) ....no matter how frustrating it is ...I keep at it.
2) Instead of dwelling on how my very small group of friends from high school has disappeared....I am actively trying to make new friends....still haven't clicked with anyone to the point of hanging out...but I keep trying
3) I keep exercising...even if I often feel like I'm stuck at "skinny fat"
....I'm quick to discount my victories cause I fall into comparison and think well I 'should' already be there.
I know what that's like. I often discourage myself that my acheivements are too small. Going according to my own list:
1) I often kick myself whenever I am trying to read something outside of my comfort zone (IE something unrelated to my job) ...I often find myself saying ...so many ppl have side gigs and learn trades like carpentry and plumbing...why can't I get this !
There are lawyers who run taxi at nights. Doctors who own farms. Bankers who play in bands. I often get stuck envying how these ppl are able to manage their main job and a side gig.
2) I often fall into depressed moods thinking that the friends I had from high school are gone forever, and I can't make any new friends who understand/tolerate my SA.
3) I often get discouraged by the size of my belly and randomly quit gym, lol. Skinny fat ain't no joke !