My Mood: Angry
Unhappy

trying sell a car

got another

how balance assets?

wouldn't want kill a child, if father of two,

no preference. maintain both.

sold all. my 5th car. the newest!

first newbie apres student... family said get car. manufacturer garage certain date after splendid operation of this machine with girlfriend, all friends, wonderful life, true. garage said dodgy head gasket not bothered to fix. sell it. i did. 1360 revenue mirror of engine capacity, 1.4 eBay successful conduit.

it took us to new home, 2001. and was parked previous homes & workplaces. when it gone, next added to home, going everywhere.

then sold for 4000 of great value 11,500 purchased via vendor from previous owner 6 months

many years no car. all train. 3rd car from ex-girl! she drove me around in sporty red topless car. 4th car pending, awaiting death. i won't kill it til it dies for natural reasons. then my backup 5th car shall become active. never expected a 4th or 5th car. not expecting a 6th yet..? never known any gearbox capable of any more than gear 5 & reverse.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 12:58 AM
SAS Member

Choose one car it's normal that you buy a new one. It would go to factory and be another new car. Don't be sad. It's another thread

Your life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be opened.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 05:10 AM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
Need new wheels! Go forth. Buy machine with many Queen's faces photographs! Give it drink, make it go. Vroom! Glug glug diesel perfume eminated filled my nostril (s). Favourite smell sniff fuel cap then on way again. Visit places,go work. Almost run over pensioner! Misconstrued red light. Close but no cigar. 1.9 engine makes it alive. Alive! Won't kill it till it dies unless natural reason........

@Lockinte

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear,
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity. Have a look, the lion's torso is on diplay :-p

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 07:19 AM
SAS's Chief Meteorologist

What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?
Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!

... Hold on, let me check my calendar. Nope, nothing planned for the rest of the year.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-19-2019, 10:10 AM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maslow View Post
What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?
Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Agree! Agree! I tend to agree! Herewith, forthwith with the agreeing!

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear,
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity. Have a look, the lion's torso is on diplay :-p

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page