The Nicest Thing? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 06:08 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

The Nicest Thing?

What is the nicest thing anyone said to you? And what is the nicest thing you told someone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 04:34 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Once a teacher at art school called me a 'genius'. I remember that still because it was so undeserved and silly.

The nicest thing I told someone is probably that they are loved and that I care about their soul.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Nobody has ever heard something positive from anyone? A compliment? A nice comment? Positive criticism?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 12:59 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Relaxed
Yeah. I don't have any particular good memories either. I don't think too many people have ever said "nice" things about me that were not platitudes or completely wrong. It's possible for people to just not know me very well and say things that are well-intended but also way off base.

------------

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - Carlin
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-23-2019, 01:58 PM
bipolar

The best thing anyone ever said to me was "I love you." That one gets you every time.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 03:36 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I rememeber a girl say to me 'you're an angel' when I carried her bike up the stairs once. That was a nice memory.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 04:13 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bitchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals View Post
I rememeber a girl say to me 'you're an angel' when I carried her bike up the stairs once. That was a nice memory.
That’s very nice of you!

My boss told me yesterday that she’s so glad I am still working there and that she doesn’t know how they’d do it without me. A little awkward in the midst of me kind of ****ing up but still great to hear.

It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls, for the times they are a changing.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyssia View Post
That’s very nice of you!

My boss told me yesterday that she’s so glad I am still working there and that she doesn’t know how they’d do it without me. A little awkward in the midst of me kind of ****ing up but still great to hear.

Thanks I just think it is my duty to help others right? It was at a bus station.

Wow that's always nice to hear from him. A little boost/motivation to go on! Not everybody has such a nice boss. Luckily I am my own boss
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 01:03 AM
SAS Member

Every morning I run. And that day I woman with little child told him about me as an example. By the way a few months before that I couldn't run even a few hundred metres and I'm not a fat man. I was tired, but those words gave me energy to beat my record.

Your life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be opened.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:31 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockinte View Post
Every morning I run. And that day I woman with little child told him about me as an example. By the way a few months before that I couldn't run even a few hundred metres and I'm not a fat man. I was tired, but those words gave me energy to beat my record.
Amazing! We all need these moments of motivation or boost every now and then because we cannot feed off bad energy and negativity.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page