Random Positive Thought of the Day - Page 11 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #201 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-28-2014, 07:42 PM
Quo

There is no rules, no "Manual" for life. Some people got here before us and made all these ridiculous rules, traditions, beliefs, cultures, societies, norms, etc.... Be a renegade, not fitting into a sick society is not a failure, its the greatest achievement ever, embrace it, even when the world points a finger at us and consistently, in every way and form, tells us that we aint good enough, just remember when they do point the finger who it is who is pointing the finger.

I try.

"Time you enjoyed wasting isn't wasted time." - Some ghoul from Fallout New Vegas (seriously)

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyXBoMzhr3o- A movie video of mine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-29-2014, 01:12 AM
SAS Member

One of life's forgotten ability.
Rather than worrying and being depressed over things you don't have, be appreciative of the things you do. Life will become a lot more pleasurable.
post #203 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-29-2014, 04:05 AM
Okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamoose View Post
Rather than worrying and being depressed over things you don't have, be appreciative of the things you do.
I actually tell myself this every day.

Far from the place with a view, smiles turning into pinkish hues. ᴥ

post #204 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-29-2014, 08:19 AM
uggla

Finished my essay. It really helped to sit outside with some coffee.

edit:

I need to take a lot of photographs during this spring/summer. It's actually a great activity to do alone, and it can be a good conversation starter. Sometimes people ask me what I'm doing, and if I had more courage I'd start taking more pictures of people. I really need to do that. I need practice to be quick, and to be able to determine when I need to ask permission first or not(I tend to be less keen on photos of people who're aware of the camera though). It's a bit tricky. Very tricky, for me.

that's what she said
post #205 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 12:16 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
The ego tries to make everything about its self, this means that when things happen or when you do things... if your ego is strong it will associate these occurrences with its self, you will identify yourself with things that just happen any way, and depending on what kind of identity you have built for yourself these things will be interpreted under a negative or positive light, probably depending on how you are feeling about your identity at that time.
Go beyond thought. see it for how it really is, labeless

Making dysfunction look functional
post #206 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 01:37 PM
Going to war

Well I had to start a blog to get my song posted because it wouldn't fit in my profile. It was like almost 3000 characters for the first verse. So we blog it.

~~I just wanna see the people I used to love and hug them all. Its the memories that heal you.

~~The best lesson learned in life are what is not taught they are learned.

~~We used to think the world was flat, Now we think its round, But are thinking is still flat, It needs to be round, So really are reality hasn't changed.

~~The difference between the known and the unknown, Is a half cup of fullness or, A empty cup of fullness, The difference in faith of believing and not believing,
post #207 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 11:43 PM
Permanently Banned

Selecting a psychologist located near my favourite chocolate shop? Best decision ever.
post #208 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 03:42 AM
castor sacs

My Mood: Pensive
I am trying to be more positive and friendly. It is working pretty well. I find that if I focus on others, it prevents that time and energy from being spent introspecting negatively. I still have suicidal thoughts everyday, but they are becoming less worrisome as I pass most of them by as quickly as possible to preoccupy myself with other tasks/thoughts. Hopefully I can be rid of the completely soon, or at least not pay any mind to them at all.
post #209 of 765 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 04:22 AM
metamorphosis

Language: English, meme lingo
My Mood: Psychedelic
I'm glad that I don't get bullied at school anymore. Also, I'm getting better at not showing any anxiety.
post #210 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Going to war

Yeah, I gave my brother a big hug and we settle it last night instead of fighting things was just getting blown outta control. You can't get angry about someone about the past cause if it compounded issues the issues get condenses and build up when you release the terror he has done to you won't equal to the single act of terror your gonna inflict on him.

So its best to love instead of hate then you can over shadow the hate with love.

Releasing the second verse to my song today!

~~I just wanna see the people I used to love and hug them all. Its the memories that heal you.

~~We used to think the world was flat, Now we think its round, But are thinking is still flat, It needs to be round, So really are reality hasn't changed.

~~The difference between the known and the unknown, Is a half cup of fullness or, A empty cup of fullness, The difference in faith of believing and not believing,
post #211 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 04:58 PM
uggla

My arse hurts for a good reason - squats.

that's what she said
post #212 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-01-2014, 05:37 PM
SAS Member

There are some really neato people in the world. That's kinda cool and positive, right?

PS I feel much better reading this thread than the one on frustration.. too bad no one posts on here.

C'mon, guys - post some positive stuff. Even if you don't believe it (maybe you will once you post it).

All your fears are an illusion; they are immaterial; they do not exist.
post #213 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-02-2014, 09:53 AM
SAS Member

I'm seriously messing up my life right now, but I'm going to try to stay positive. Negativity never once helped me dig myself out of the holes I keep digging for myself.

post #214 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Going to war

Alright, Im revising the 2nd verse of my song. I'm adding a new part and the 3rd verse is almost finished A W00t!

The whole thing is subjected to revision as I think it still a rough copy and its gonna need to be refined untill I combine the whole thing and make it completed.

Then edit it add music and sing it perhaps WILL SEE LOL, My first real songs of many lets hope = )

It goes actually with the new comprehension of the book I'll be blogging as well.

I'd might be posting it tomorrow!! It gets a bit crazy everything coming together nicely. I'm so happy and proud I'm doing this. Hopefully it can really help people!!!!!

post #215 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-12-2014, 12:26 PM
Going to war

Well I'm pulling my material, until I figure out how to copyright it, I did make a whole new song yesterday that feeds into and runs off my first song YAY,

Taking it up a knotch,

Although I feel the urge to post everything online.

Because I want to give it away for free.

I'm going to refine it and refine it and copyright it, So no one trys to take the ideas and alter the meaning that I'm trying to project. I don't want anyone making money off the free book for healing I'm giving out.

So blessed b the people that seen the material if it helped them.

post #216 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-13-2014, 05:58 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
BE cool, magestic, intelligent and ever vigilant... like an owl

whooooo whoooooo

Making dysfunction look functional
post #217 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-14-2014, 02:43 AM
castor sacs

My Mood: Pensive
maintaining and cultivating friendships is very hard, but i know you can do it. look. see how nice it feels to reply to messages and actually keep a conversation going? maybe it might not end up so bad. maybe you might end up keeping a very good and helpful friendship. that's important. don't lose sight of that. interaction is important to keep your sanity.
post #218 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 02:22 AM
SAS Member

I feel like i've changed a lot in the past few months. My interest, attitude, understanding, perception, even appearance. I'd like to think most of it is for the better but even if it's not, at least it's different.
post #219 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-15-2014, 01:10 PM
Going to war

Alright, I unblock all my blog material for now, This is nothing compared to what I'm working on at the moment, I may add my new songs that feed into the other songs its getting pretty sweet I think.

Just no computer to actually develop it har har lol,

The next song is called, Like the manhatten project, I rule.

This will be the one that starts after the Verse from the multi verse.

post #220 of 765 (permalink) Old 04-19-2014, 07:55 AM
SAS Member

My memory is slowly but surely starting to come back. I thought I permanently damaged it with my last alcohol bender, lol.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page