Positive Motivation for Overcoming Social Anxiety - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-20-2014, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
It's not over until I win

Thumbs up

Positive Motivation for Overcoming Social Anxiety

I started a thread recently "I will do something that scares me everyday" - It is incredibly difficult at times so I've started this thread for the kind of motivation I use to get me thinking positive everyday.

I'll start with my favourite video. It's all about going for your dreams. My dream is to live a life without social anxiety and I will stop at nothing until I have realised this dream.

"Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality, that you don’t have to go through life being a victim. And even though you face disappointments you have to know within yourself that I can do this, even if no one else sees it for me, I must see it for myself." Les Brown

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page