Overcoming Low Self Esteem CBT book 'read-along'? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 02:53 AM Thread Starter
User Requested Permanent Ban

Overcoming Low Self Esteem CBT book 'read-along'?

I've just started reading a CBT book called: Overcoming Low Self-Esteem by Melanie Fennell.

I'm finding it a really difficult read because of what its confronting and I guess I'm feeling a bit alone in tackling this scary thing. Is anyone else interested in reading it with me?, obv at some comfortable pace to roughly stay in synch. I was thinking we could read it through together, doing the exercises etc and discussing stuff and giving eachother support. I just want to say that it probably will bring up upsetting issues for you though, but I would just ask that you're also fairly committed to seeing it through.

I appreciate this is really asking a lot so I know most won't be interested but for anyone that feels strong enough and wants more out of life get in touch! the more the merrier!

Thanks for reading.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page