new goal: to share my thoughts and feelings with others - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 11:54 PM Thread Starter

new goal: to share my thoughts and feelings with others

i dont know if this goal is necissarily positive or negative but...
im going to start shareing my thoughts and feeling whether they be good or bad with people.
throughout the last couple years ive bottled up a lot of anger ive had towards people. i think thats a reason why i havent really made any good friends. with the good friends that ive had in the past, weve yelled, screamed, and even faught one another.
everyone that ive met recently ive always been cautious of what to say, not to offend them, even if they are doing something thats is obviously irritating or offending me.
i mean...aren't friends those that accept you for who you are. and who you are is a human being, someone who will get irritated and angry with others.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page