wake up 7am
shake 10g, creatine, shower, dressed, breakfast, teeth.
Finish all homework.8-12pm
writing=3 annotated bibs, read text
econ=read chapter 6, finish online assignments, find newspaper article+relate it
to econ principles
to maintain metabolism
finish scholarship application
email research coordinator for project
fix bike flat
12pm:lunch, ask around your hall if anyone wants to have lunch with you.
1pm-research fashion/style/haircuts etc
2pm- Ride bike to foco bike co-op, try to fix it for free.(eat as well)
4pm-read and finish book, deep survival.
5/6pm-Dinner time, eat with someone from the hall.
7-8pm:workout squat-230, press-85, clean-120
8:30: mix up shake, 10g creatine+protein, shower.
9:00-Ride bike to library study a+p for 2 hours
11:00: back to dorms, go to sleep.
1. sit with liz at breakfast(semi-acquaintance I know)
2. start convo/study gorup with girl that always looks at you during class.
3. make eye contact with everyone you talk to.
4. always get up and say up( no going back to bed).
5. initiate hello to tessa (she always starts)
6. talk to econ professor
7. initiate convo with random person in lunch line at spoons
8. initiate convo with someone next to you in chemistry
9. give a complement to 1 random person per day
10. don't hide your 'true' self
11. when partying this weekend, mingle, dont stick around with people you already know.
12. have a plan for Tuesday and Thursday
anyone want to add/suggest anything?