My goals for next week - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

My goals for next week

I joined to forums today and decided that i will beat my shyness starting today. I try to do something that scares me everyday. So my goals for next week are:

Monday / Tueday: Start some conversations with my classmates and try to keep them going on.

Wednesday: Start a short conversation with a total stranger

Thursday: This day i will be going out with my classmates to a bar. My goal for this day is to start conversations and not just lurk in them. I also want to approach a girl in the bar that night.

Friday: Call my friends what they will do that night and ask them to go to the local cafe (normally i always wait for them to call me, cant even remember the last time when i called them to ask them out)

Saterday: Same as friday and approach some strangers and with them.

Sunday: There is this Radio-programme that i listen to like every sunday. Listeners can ask questions about all sort of things that will (hopefully) be answered by an other listener. My goal is to call to the radioprogramme and answer a question live on the air... (this is ganna be really hard)

These are my goals. I know this is ganna be really really hard for me since it are really hard goals to accomplish.
But i want to work on my social skills and by setting some hard goals i might be able to change my life for good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2006, 09:12 PM
SAS Member

Good luck with all of your goals! You'll have to keep us posted on how it all went. Congrats on working to overcome your SA.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 10:42 AM

Hi Jixam,

I believe in you. You can achieve your goals Put your mind to it! All the best to you. Let us know when you achieve your goals

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-13-2006, 05:26 PM Thread Starter

Thans for the support
I achieved most of my goals. The only thing i had a problem with was starting conversations with total strangers. But i think i can be happy with what i achieved last week. This week i`ll be working on starting conversations with strangers.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-14-2006, 11:07 AM

Hi Jixam,

Well Done! Let me give u a hug .. hehehe. Keep up the good work i'm sure you can do even better once you keep setting goals for yourself to achieve. As for the only goal that you did not achieve, give your best shot to achieve it this week

Plavinio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page