1. An underwater
lair research facility where I can create genetically modified sea monsters study marine biology.
2. A power suit. Like Iron Man's, only cool.
3. A robot army.
4. I was going to say a large doll collection, but let's be honest: those are going to be tiny, humanoid robots.
5. I already have a pretty big book collection, but at least part of my underwater
lair research facility is going to be a big ****ing library.
6. And I wouldn't mind owning a copy of most of the comic books published up until about the end of the 80s.
7. An art gallery. I won't be selfish, though. I don't need to own the Mona Lisa or anything.
8. A very large walk-in closet. With separate rooms for shoes, bags, gowns, etc. One never knows when they'll get the urge to take the stealth jet to the city for a night at the opera.
9. And a well-stocked kitchen with modern appliances. And a chef, ofc, because I can't cook worth a damn. A robot cook would probably be acceptable. Oh! And a robot butler!
10. Possibly an arena for robot gladiators. Possibly fighting genetically modified sea monsters. (I'm undecided about that one.)
I'm sure I could keep thinking up more and more stuff, but this should keep me busy for a bit.
Are you sure you want to permanently delete this culture? [Yes] [No]