I talked to him some more today! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I talked to him some more today!

I do usually talk to my crush every day we have class together, but today we talked after school. I even joked around too. I have a slap on bracelet so I asked him if I could hit him with my bracelet. /random Heeheehee.

I wish I had his e-mail so I could talk to him over the weekend...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 05:45 PM
A Nice Shy Guy

Haha, that's awesome.

You get his e-mail and I'll give you the biggest over-the-internet hug I can.

I have a fairly similar situation at school in one of my classes. I can only talk to one girl in the whole class and she sits right in front of me. I just wish I could interact with her more often.

Your gonna die, get over it. You've been hidden from it by your parents, most likely, and most people will remain so, only to be tortured by the instant brick-wall thought that arrives when they glimpse it. I prefer not to be scared of death, but to only return a smile.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phobia View Post
Haha, that's awesome.

You get his e-mail and I'll give you the biggest over-the-internet hug I can.

I have a fairly similar situation at school in one of my classes. I can only talk to one girl in the whole class and she sits right in front of me. I just wish I could interact with her more often.
I have a friend with his e-mail, but first of all I don't know how to ask for it, and second of all ahhh I would feel awkward e-mailing him. Mostly because he didn't give me his e-mail... and I just don't know what to say! xD

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 08:56 AM
SAS Member

Oh wow! you must be so happy! nothing makes me happier than when I get on really well with the guy I like I saw him yesterday in a big group of people but I haven't got a chance to talk to him properly yet ...
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia2 View Post
Oh wow! you must be so happy! nothing makes me happier than when I get on really well with the guy I like I saw him yesterday in a big group of people but I haven't got a chance to talk to him properly yet ...
Yeah, it made me pretty happy!

Thats kinda how it was on Friday for me, he was in a group of friends talking, so I kinda stalled with my friends and waited for him to come over and talk. Hehehe.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 10:01 AM
constant

Can't tell you how happy I am for you, and it sounds like this is only going to get better!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 10:15 AM
In my shiny bubble

Wow, thats awesome. Really happy for you. Keep going like that and your crush may start to have a crush on you too and who knows where that will go then heehee
Ask him for his mobile no. then you can text him.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page