I'm trying my hardest to stay positive - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2017, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I'm trying my hardest to stay positive

I'm trying really hard to make friends. This year, I only know one person at my lunch and she's moving soon. I'm nervous because I don't want to look like a loner eating alone. I'm trying really hard to make some new friends that have that lunch but it's difficult for me. My school is very cliquey and I feel like I don't really fit in anywhere. Idk it just makes me sad. If you have any advice, I'm welcome to here it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 06:11 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Aww. I used to stand up by the office to avoid people. The cafe was so cliquey. Hmm idk I hope you can make another friend before she leaves but if not don't feel bad you're not alone.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 08:32 AM
SAS Member

I was in a similar situation when I was in 8th grade. I was new in school and made a few friends, but when they were gone I would be alone. My school was also very cliquey and I didn't really fit in. Before she moves, maybe see if you can find another person sitting alone and maybe try to sit with them and make small talk. If by the time she moves and you're still stuck in this situation I would just eat, and then go to the bathroom and play on your phone if y'all can't have phones out during lunch period. That's not the best advice, but that's what I use to do sometimes and it made me not so anxious, plus I'd play games! Let us know if you end up finding a new friend. Wishing the best for you.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-05-2017, 10:47 PM
SAS Member

Control your heart emotions

How?

We have body - Brain and heart

Brain say it is right it is wrong

heart says everything is right

Take the use of Brain instead to think from heart always.

How to Control heart?

Think whether you are doing right the step taken ask from your Brain not from heart.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page