Got a lot planned for the next few months (and years)! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-04-2016, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow

Got a lot planned for the next few months (and years)!

I am looking forward to the next few months so much. I have a hell of a lot happening and I can't wait.

In the next few weeks I'm going to be doing some work experience at a local law firm, then in May/June I'm going to be in Qatar with my auntie volunteering/doing work experience at her international school. Then, in September I am going to college to study Law, English Literature and History. I'm going to work my *** off so I can go to a top university (Cambridge, Kings, UCL etc).

Speaking of which, in order to get into most universities, I have to take a test called the LNAT. Cambridge has their own test (CAT) which is taken when/if you get an interview. And Cambridge application form is due in October so I have to prepare for the LNAT and the CAT and do my personal statement, have all work experience done etc, before October (since I have to apply for all universities at the same time with the UCAS application). Though most universities applications aren't due until January time. Ugh, stress.

But I'm excited. It feels like my life is finally panning out how I hoped it would.

Sorry for the long post, I don't get to tell many people since everyone I go around trying to tell has already been told by me earlier on.. lol. Anyway, I'm happy.

In frenzied excitement he eats up the ground; he cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-04-2016, 08:02 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
All that sounds good, I hope everything goes well. Good luck.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page